interlude [L2J]L2HeroShadow

unqART

The features are good ..

But there is one simple but important thing..

Server will close in 1 2 months :|

Why ?

This server is based on donations ...

No donations = Close Server ^_^

And i doubt you got a dedicated machine :)

were we say the server is based on donations ?

and yes is not dedi but was tested with 200 ppl on + all castle sieges + lot of mobs nar siege zone, and ppl's had no lag :)

donation will be to improve the server. at least from my side.

Server is totaly BIG fail, evrything bugged i played on tyrant i had 2,1k atk speed, zealot -totems- evrythink work with bow, admin killed me sometimes,many laggs.

I dont understud 1 think, there is 23 ppl on ,20 afk and all chars sitting in towns  and after restart all chars log in one time and they are again afk so i think admin got special bot to log soem chars.

armor max more than weapon?..{lol}gl with your server you will need it :)

About This Fail Tard Post... You Think In A Server With Custom Weapons Max Should Be Same In Armor N Weap?Wtf Failure

//on Topic

Downloading Good Luck :>

admin killed me sometimes,many laggs.

only 1 time :) i spawned a friend that wanted to see how is server and u was proud of ur tyrant and killed him even if i was talking with him and he was in no grade lvl 1.

anyway i wish you only good luck.

edit: some major changes will take place asap i feel. cuz the other owner made the serv most as he wished and imo not in a good way.

thx Sido but  could u explain  me  why  server got 20+ ppl online and aboput 20 ppl is all the time afk and   this ppl log to game in this time? and all of them got icarus weapon +++++++?

thx Sido but  could u explain  me  why  server got 20+ ppl online and aboput 20 ppl is all the time afk and   this ppl log to game in this time? and all of them got icarus weapon +++++++?

i too see this same lol...

only not all have Icarus ++++:D only some heh:P

yea i too think this are bots, all time afk, and in this same time, take DC or Log that really here play 5 normal players...

and each more, not exp area for subclass pff:P

hmm server corrupted? is some hard to farm 15k FA and save is 5 and some ppls have icarus more than 16...

here cant exp subclass, only i see Admin up lvl for 1 noob ( when he make new subclass ), only for others no...

GL

hmm server corrupted? is some hard to farm 15k FA and save is 5 and some ppls have icarus more than 16...

here cant exp subclass, only i see Admin up lvl for 1 noob ( when he make new subclass ), only for others no...

GL

those were bots / removed.

about lvl up/help others, i dont help :) i just droped 100kk down for some 2 ppl for port. rest i dont give 1 coin of adena.