[SHARE]Supremel2 Dual Boxing! TOOLS INCLUDED

mpj123

you noob i used that trick since the start of supreme and now they have a new patch that closes the game because of you shared this trick you nooob m*o*t*h*e*r*f**uc*k*e*r*

Rofl, I already have dual boxing working on the "new supreme patch" Just think a bit.

I will be posting this one a bit later on, one of my friends was quite upset that I shared it. He runs 5 man partys and stuff. So I will post it when he is done as well.

do us a favor and not post it.

Rofl, I already have dual boxing working on the "new supreme patch" Just think a bit.

I will be posting this one a bit later on, one of my friends was quite upset that I shared it. He runs 5 man partys and stuff. So I will post it when he is done as well.

do us a favor and not post it.

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried yesterday and its still working.

However I can dualbox with that thingy but Im getting both clients crashed after 30 minutes.

Its says same shit " Illegal shit was found bla bla.."

How to prevent that thing?

@Everythinginbutter: Kill that .dll on l2.exe first using ProcessExplorer.

Im kiling that dlll. and I can run second client so I dual box as well.

But in like 30 minutes im getting both clients shuted down.

It is better to give up because supremel2 has the best system of existing protection.

Exactly that it obtains to be with dual box you quickly will be discovered and banished.

Until bake-ice hoists it already was broken, but the system of supreme-l2.... this I want to see.....

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Hello everyone, I need help with a script I found on the internet for auto target. It's working fine, but it targets any player in PvP, and I want to block certain classes. I added the condition and not ((User.ClassID = 27) or (User.ClassID = 103)) to the script, but after that, it doesn't target any class at all. I want it to target only specific classes defined in the script.           if (user.DistTo(Char2) < radius_max)         and not (char2.ismember)         and not (char2.dead)         and not (user.clanid = char2.clanid)         and not ((User.ClassID = 27) or (User.ClassID = 103))         and (char2.pvp) then          begin
    • Remove the if part of the code:   if (template.isType("L2RaidBoss")) { spawn.setRespawnMinDelay(43200); spawn.setRespawnMaxDelay(129600); RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, 0, template.getBaseHpMax(), template.getBaseMpMax(), permanent); } else { SpawnTable.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, permanent); spawn.init(); } if (!permanent) { spawn.stopRespawn(); } activeChar.sendMessage("Created " + template.getName() + " on " + target.getObjectId());  
    • Hello, i use L2jSunrise, and i want to know how i can edit these lines to have possibility to spawn more than 1 raid ( instance )?   if (RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().isDefined(spawn.getId())) { activeChar.sendMessage("You cannot spawn another instance of " + template.getName() + "."); } else { if (template.isType("L2RaidBoss")) { spawn.setRespawnMinDelay(43200); spawn.setRespawnMaxDelay(129600); RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, 0, template.getBaseHpMax(), template.getBaseMpMax(), permanent); } else { SpawnTable.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, permanent); spawn.init(); } if (!permanent) { spawn.stopRespawn(); } activeChar.sendMessage("Created " + template.getName() + " on " + target.getObjectId()); }  
    • για σας εχεισ κανεις την database του l2 trinity  ?  ευχαριστω 
    • Sorry I can't reveal my server information to you. If you are really interested then pm me and come to my server to test it
  • Topics