[SHARE]Supremel2 Dual Boxing! TOOLS INCLUDED

mpj123

UPDATE, heres proof it works.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3848/supremenp8.jpg

http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/554/supremeowned2ke4.jpg

Thats right folks, I'm ganna post how to dual box on supremel2, since I stopped playing there...

I'm sure some of my old friends are ganna be pissed for posting this, but o well. Originally thought of by Diablos or w/e his name was.

Hi Mcrabben7 ^^, anywho use this at your own risk, the admins do enjoy catching boxers, and with this being released for the public for the first time, i'm sure that they will get on every dual ip they see and ask questions. This is excellent for prophets/SE and if you are good enough you can make a macro for SWS/BD. No need for walker. For example Ghostmouse, which will be included in the package.

http://files.filefront.com/Supremel2MPJ+TOOLSrar/;9178754;/fileinfo.html

MIRROR

http://rapidshare.com/files/74364640/Supremel2MPJ_TOOLS.rar.html

HINT** with this hack, you can also run ANY programs supremel2 usually closes. EVEN walker, but walker then wont verify.

Instructions inside:

1. Run l2.exe

2. Run DTaskManager.exe, select l2.exe sl2.exe and Suspend Task, do this quickly so they dont close the tools.

3. Run procexp.exe, double click l2.exe. Go to Tab Threads, select lineageenv.dll(random number) and Kill, now close properties window

4. Go to Find, then find handle or DLL, write walker and select \BasedNamedObjects\MutexToL2Walker, Right click it and select Close Handle.If u scroll 1 Object down in the bottom window u see also LineageIsRunningAtFirst close this Handle too ( that one is for working dualboxing )

5. Go to DTaskManager again and select l2.exe, sl2.exe and Resume Task

forgot to mention, if you want to open up more clients, you need to keep sl2.exe suspended and keep freezing all other l2.exe

Cheers and don't get caught!

hm, i'll try there, but why u left sl2 ? because that sh1t that Sinotek made with WAR clan ?

Edit: hm, i tried download, but i dunno, filefront always hate me, can u upload at 4share or rapidshare pls :)

Edit #2: I typed at google for "ghostmouse" and it seems be a good program.. u tried use that at manor ? :>

Edit #3: Which quetions ? that question when u made ur account ? (birthday, from, etc ? )

Edit #4 and the last: The link from rapidshare.. i had to try atleast 6 times to download from filefront. :/

http://rapidshare.com/files/74364640/Supremel2MPJ_TOOLS.rar.html

Alot of good players left on last patch because botting was not easily possible anymore.

There is a very simple rule regarding the people you get on your private server.

The harder it is to get around security, the least decent players you will get. The rest being retards. Now of course this doesn't apply if there's no security or if it's too simple, as retards will be botting too.

Mcrabben went for retards.

Alot of good players left on last patch because botting was not easily possible anymore.

There is a very simple rule regarding the people you get on your private server.

The harder it is to get around security, the least decent players you will get. The rest being retards. Now of course this doesn't apply if there's no security or if it's too simple, as retards will be botting too.

Mcrabben went for retards.

qft.

I just left cause i'm getting bored of l2... and COD4 came out so i'm going hardcore on that.

but its like I always said, l2 is NOT l2 without botting.

I just left cause i'm getting bored of l2... and COD4 came out so i'm going hardcore on that.

but its like I always said, l2 is NOT l2 without botting.

so true!

it's not about the farming,

it's not about the adena or gear,

it's about waking up every morning finding ur bot parties are still alive!  PRICELESS!!!

yea, but if you wake up to a dead bot party... that just sucks. Not that it happens alot... but when you find out that you spent 1 hour setting up your party in a new spot and it died 15 minutes after you went to bed. Thats a piss off.

MY BAD, i'm a little rusty, you should SUSPEND task... whenever i say freeze,

you run sl2.exe once, suspend task it then run l2.exe only for more clients. not sl2.exe, leave sl2.exe suspend task, until you are done loading all clients.

so heres how it should be...

Run sl2.exe. suspend task sl2.exe, suspend task l2.exe

go through my tutorial, you now have one client.

run l2.exe from the system folder (you may have to make sure your folder options allow you to see hidden files), suspend task l2.exe ASAP!

you now have 2 clients open.

go through my tutorial, repeat until you have enough clients

once done, just unsuspend task all clients and sl2.exe