//close

Oh and dont forget L2Sublimity is releasing a new server on 28 August 2010,

"Nova", a unique server, with areas that have a retail-like PVE/PVP environment, and areas that have a high-rate PVP/PVE environment. More information can be found on our promotional page: http://nova.l2sublimity.com

ive got ext.dll (3.01)

and

IlExt.dll 2,72 MB old release (2.75)

plus AmpeDx64.dll 89,5 kb

You don't have the 3.01 extender. Such a liar, your just saying the info that you learned from others. Now I even doubt you got any of those things you showed me.

Anyway, don't buy it from him, he has no idea what he's doing and he's a scammer, just ask him few things about extender, he will answer you with total nonsense...

Example:

"Do no use normal host to run the scripts, cos the scripts take a lot of CPU"

You don't have the 3.01 extender. Such a liar, your just saying the info that you learned from others. Now I even doubt you got any of those things you showed me.

Anyway, don't buy it from him, he has no idea what he's doing and he's a scammer, just ask him few things about extender, he will answer you with total nonsense...

Example:

lol wtf are you talking about i was talking about you website you idiot ! anyway you will see today when i will get free time .

as i said you are not intrested to buy files ? stfu and go learn l2j in your joke summer server's

lol wtf are you talking about i was talking about you website you idiot ! anyway you will see today when i will get free time .

as i said you are not intrested to buy files ? stfu and go learn l2j in your joke summer server's

First of all you don't have 3.01 extender (cos it's custom made, only i have it), second of all, even if you have the old extender, there is no use for anyone to buy it cos server using that extender will get shut down cos the files are not sold with creators permission.

So stop taking credit for something that is not your work, it is just pathetic what you are trying to do here.

why i selling those files ? becouse i'm not intrest anymore of l2 and i would like to

get some money for my work ...

First of all you don't have 3.01 extender (cos it's custom made, only i have it), second of all, even if you have the old extender, there is no use for anyone to buy it cos server using that extender will get shut down cos the files are not sold with creators permission.

So stop taking credit for something that is not your work, it is just pathetic what you are trying to do here.

s00r i was talking today with

http://forgottenstar.org/

( i hope you know who is that )

and he said there is no any problem with selling if server will be good then fine but if server will be crap

he will close it .

so now stfu you  pro l2j developer ... or come again on msn tell me that you have my ip and i suppose to be scare ... also asking me for my personal details for western union is really stupid did you really think i will give those files for kid like you ? trying to scare me becouse of you 'ddos' ? please kiddo just go to your close beta jokes

===

we can open summer season for joke server's .

s00r i was talking today with

http://forgottenstar.org/

( i hope you know who is that )

and he said there is no any problem with selling if server will be good then fine but if server will be crap

he will close it .

so now stfu you  pro l2j developer ... or come again on msn tell me that you have my ip and i suppose to be scare ... also asking me for my personal details for western union is really stupid did you really think i will give those files for kid like you ? trying to scare me becouse of you 'ddos' ? please kiddo just go to your close beta jokes

===

we can open summer season for joke server's .

Make a server if you like and he approves it, but don't pretend you've done smthing (or sell things that are not yours and scam people) when its clear that you have no idea what are you talking abut.

Make a server if you like and he approves it, but don't pretend you've done smthing (or sell things that are not yours and scam people) when its clear that you have no idea what are you talking abut.

i hope nobody will spend time on you server ... becouse i think you dont know what's the difrence between web hosting and vps hosting ... seriously man i told you let if off is not you'r busines ...

like i said i want to quit from l2 with out any (minus balance)

BAAAAAAAW drama for kids who can't develop save their lives - instead buying from talented people.

Then drama ensures about who has the best files from the talented people - to clarify who definately is the "shit".

Awesome scene nowadays.

thnx cause i was able to buy them

ofc ... all developer's who have those files dont want them to split ... that's why they trying to tell you i'm bad person ...

here you have those admin's talking to me on msn :

well, we dont want that files spread all around

etc. if you dont belive me i can show you screenshot's from msn ...

they are really scare that i will sell those files ... except vangath

who "allow" to sell those files .