Collection of emo jokes

Intrepid

okay than call everyone in this topic racist is not an insult?

Does the "insult" racist  and what you said to me have the same gravity ? I dont think so.....

Namine, expressing your opinion about a haircut (because that's what emos are about) is not racism.

Oh and also. Your english is not perfect as well.

When you try to judge somebody, try to judge yourself first and check if you're better than him/her ;]

@Intrepid: The guy who you made the topic for is NOT an emo =P

Does the "insult" racist  and what you said to me have the same gravity ? I dont think so.....

i dont even comment that you spam 2 page because of your retardness because you cant answer 1 question...

i dont even comment that you spam 2 page because of your retardness because you cant answer 1 question...

Thats why its called "Spam Section" y'know?

Namine, expressing your opinion about a haircut (because that's what emos are about) is not racism.

When you try to judge somebody, try to judge yourself first and check if you're better than him/her ;]

Yup you are right , but imposing  your opinion that emos must die ( if you can call that an opinion) is not acceptable. 2ndly look what i said in the previous pages.

Secondly why don't you try to make yourself better , instead of judging others?

@Intrepid: The guy who you made the topic for is NOT an emo =P

true =D

i ain't one lol

true =D

i ain't one lol

no you dont even have the emo hair :D

the emo hair is "one of my eye is brown the other is hair" style and that comes with crappy clothes

Well you were selfpwned so why did i need to write something :/ I answered you, regardless if your unmature brain cannot dissolve the massive info of the last 5 mins.

You call him imature while you cry your ass of because the sun sets every evening and rises again every morning. You fucking idiot. Go die!

Namine you really need professional help.

I suggest you to meet a psychologist immediately, your retardness level is growing day by day and you are being more annoying.

Just emoquit like all banned people does .

I suggest you to meet a psychologist immediately, your retardness level is growing day by day and you are being more annoying.

Rofl xD

You -beep-ing idiot. Go die!

YE! Namine u selfish bastard xD

You call him imature while you cry your ass of because the sun sets every evening and rises again every morning. You -beep-ing idiot. Go die!

As i said gimme a gun.The other ways to suicide ain't cool.

Namine you really need professional help.

Just emoquit like all banned people does .

Do you somoene in mind ? You must know the best of the best, and i think they would be able to treat me.After all they treated YOU ( miracle !).

i think that racism can be only against a race but what is a race? a race is people who were BORN different. so if we hate a group of people that werent born different but they choose to be different just to pose we are not racists.

the bad thing about emos is that though everyone is always insulting them in the internet etc in real life they all are friends with them. and for me someone is emo even if he doesnt have an emo haircut but he has an emo behavior. :)

i think that racism can be only against a race but what is a race? a race is people who were BORN different. so if we hate a group of people that werent born different but they choose to be different just to pose we are not racists.

the bad thing about emos is that though everyone is always insulting them in the internet etc in real life they all are friends with them. and for me someone is emo even if he doesnt have an emo haircut but he has an emo behavior. :)

Sure thing. Racism is discriminating people for something they cannot change and they are not faulty for.

Sure thing. Racism is discriminating people for something they cannot change and they are not faulty for.

yeap thats what i meant. so its discriminating people for how they were born like. if they were born black, jew etc. for example. so discriminating emos is not racism :)

yeap thats what i meant. so its discriminating people for how they were born like. if they were born black, jew etc. for example. so discriminating emos is not racism :)

alleluia