[WTS]Anti-Boot system.

Description :

Every X minutes of farming, the player is paralized and a HTML will pop up. The HTML will be something like "3 + 23 = ?" and an answer box. If the answer is right the player is unparalized and the timer is reset. If the answer is wrong the player is kicked out of the server.

Price : 30 €

HTML check? Dont treat PLAYERS as idiots for sure they can easy read serverapckets as pure text so answering for so simple question will be no problem. Boot programing is based on java - answer for this simple question will be accurate in 100%.

I see you signed yourself as Arhid member - i have respect for ppl who keep this project live but this idea for sure is not woth 30e you asked, and not keep project lvl.

Description :

Every X minutes of farming, the player is paralized and a HTML will pop up. The HTML will be something like "3 + 23 = ?" and an answer box. If the answer is right the player is unparalized and the timer is reset. If the answer is wrong the player is kicked out of the server.

Price : 30 €

Sounds to me like a stone age protection :) gets annoying and ppl will emp

if i set the walker to relog on popups ? xD will you ban the ones who suddenly relog or get disconected somehow? your protection will live 5 days then SOME of the people will abuse your numeric calculations by adding calculator to the walker which isnt imposible because the client detects everything..

and as James L2M said its kinda annoying a popup to treat you like a cheater because the others are.. lol

find a better solution for the walkers