L2 PDM.Keylogger

I got a problem.Everytime when i start l2 my keyboard is blocked and the antivirus ( Kaspersky ) tell me smth about PDM.keylogger

e0qtkp.jpg

to rid of this problem i usually unplug my keyboard and plug it back..  or i go to : my computer -> properties -> hardware -> device manager -> and update keyboard driver.

im waiting for a permanent solution.

Thank you

your solution is 10minutes of google

http://forum.kaspersky.com/lofiversion/index.php/t126552.html

Problem Solved

I restored my computer to an earlier image (5 days ago) and restarting a few times WITHOUT updating the definitions it showed no infection.

I updated the definitions and restarted, right away it showed the same infection, I suspect its a false positive.

I left it a while and updated definitions again... and now its gone !!

Andy

Also i found out fast thats a really old false positive report of kaspersky the issue is really old its there since a year now...

my suggestion: change to a proper anti virus software OR be a smart guy and dont use any(only if you know how to use the internet)

Omg, that means your l2 file is infected, is it to hard to understand? Delete it, and download a new one w/o a virus. If you add it to exception list, there is risk that your account may be stolen. Just saying, keylogger is the thingy doing very bad things ;)