[WTS] Ultimate Web Offer [Site-Forum-Host]

root

Hello there. As you can see at the topic title i offer cheap webhosting, a site for your game server, and a discussion board(forum).

Information:

• Webhosting(5GB DS + 50GB Bandwidth)[Can be increased if you pay more. This is a basic plan), Domain Name, CMS Website(You choose template), Discussion Boards(SMF,PHPBB,VB)

Prices: 100 euro TOTAL [AUG 16]

Im accepting orders only from serious people. No kids allowed.

If you are not interested, please do not spam my topic.

You send the half of the money i request to you, and then i will start working.

Im accepting paysafecards/paypal transfers.

If you want to discuss the price or more details, you can add me on messenger service: geothess@live.com

either you can leave a reply here.

Hey there!

I would be interested but i am a bit confused as far as your payment methods are concerned...

I dont use paypal and therefore would be interested in knowing about the other option..

what is this paysafecard you mentioned?  I have never heard of it... how does it work?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Prices: From 50 up to 150~200 (TOTAL)

Is that in  €?

If it is, that is one of the shittiest sales ever.

A hosting at hostmonster for example costs 5€ monthly. You get unlimited everything + domain name + assurance YOU are in charge of your account.

If you sign up yearly you get a discount so it's ~50€ yearly.

They've got a nice script that allows you to 1-click install most of the scripts (smf, phpbb, ipboard, joomla and tons of others).

indeed i just registered a site with unlimited sql db,bandwith,subdomain,disk space etc etc with newest cpanel and domain for 1 year for 71$

Im talking about dollars not euro.

You pay for the site and forum most. The host is 5e/Month european

They've got a nice script that allows you to 1-click install most of the scripts (smf, phpbb, ipboard, joomla and tons of others).

Btw the people do not pay me for the install only of the sites.

And 150$ is not for the hosting only it is a complete package (host,domain,forum[including boards,categories,addons],site[Complete with how to connect, downloads etc])

At uolhost you can pay like... 150 reais.. or.. 70U$ for domain + 1 year host +unlimit Bandwidth  + all app and stuff you and.. 1 click instal..

(You choose the template)

Nah.. bullshit.. go steal for someone else

At uolhost you can pay like... 150 reais.. or.. 70U$ for domain + 1 year host +unlimit Bandwidth  + all app and stuff you and.. 1 click instal..

(You choose the template)

Nah.. bullshit.. go steal for someone else

I didn't insult you.

And im selling a site design that can be used with JOOMLA, and ready forum like http://forum.l2inc.eu

Too many kids in this forum.

/locked.