Perfect World

pintassilgo

Wtf is this?Jesus too crap too be true mates..how can u leave l2 for that piece of shit?

LoL did you play that "crap"? or are you just total blinded l2 fanboy? xD sry m8 but in fact L2 is old and shitty game where you dont have many options about nothing :P just grind or pvp with all the same hars for example: if you have uber necro be sure that there will be full of same equiped same lvl and same apeariance necros :P

LoL did you play that "crap"? or are you just total blinded l2 fanboy? xD sry m8 but in fact L2 is old and shitty game where you dont have many options about nothing :P just grind or pvp with all the same hars for example: if you have uber necro be sure that there will be full of same equiped same lvl and same apeariance necros :P

that's right...

indeed lineage is limited in several aspects but as u can see MxB shows this game popularity as it is, many of us still have fun playing lineage

i played it for about 10 minutes, then logged out. the game is nice, but as a new player who knows nothing about the game, there is just to much information to take in at once. dont get me wrong, it looks like a very promising game, im just more of the "casual gamer" you could say.

ill prolly log back in when i got my L2 bots setup to give it another go.

i played it for about 10 minutes, then logged out. the game is nice, but as a new player who knows nothing about the game, there is just to much information to take in at once. dont get me wrong, it looks like a very promising game, im just more of the "casual gamer" you could say.

as you i have tried couple mmos, have played l2,wow,ragnarok,ryl,ryl2.. a long list but i always come back to l2

no one beats l2

agreed, L2 is such a great game.

it really doesnt get the attention it deserves in the US, compared to other games like WoW which are totally bullshit.

yeah they should work as they do on korea.. NA ncsoft suxx... i played on kain, official servers year ago and we get updates weeks later then koreans.. they should improve the service

same for me...need a little more time to develop

hope the graphics are good enough to keep me playing. i tryed CABAL and i did not like the graphics and to much information like Unstopable said. actually that happends every time you play a new mmorpg...

• 4 weeks later...

lol, didn't notice this thread before :D

im actually playing pw right now. lvl 19~

i can say, its not worth quiting l2 for that. :D

but still nice to play, remains me l2, when i just started to play.

so much things left to discover, all classes etc :P

Those that want to know stuff, check 1perfectworld.com on the forum in the guide section.  I have a huge noob faq up there.

Everyone else that is wondering, there is no working bot found for pw-my-en.

• 9 months later...