[Be Carefull]There is not only KeyLogers , but stupidity as well.

RєVєnGeR^

Ok guys , here are some examples of people that got scammed.

Stefoulis15 acc thoose days was active as PyroMaker used it.He was asking you for adena because stefy had good rep with everyone of you so you helped that banned member to get a vip acc again.

2nd case , some one in mxc said me that he was gonna make me gm on ChezchGamerz or w/e it is named.Ofc i wouldn't trust this person and he told me that i care about some pixels.I Gave his acc but took it back asap just to show him how idiot was him.

Some members that try to scamm you are :

Xd3sT1nYX

MrDuReXz

Romeo

MaxPain

Also be carefull with thoose servers that have Virus in them.Someone in msn said me that "SERK'S" Server patch has virus in there , i am talking about L2-Pearl.You should scan the files , and maybe the one that told me is prooved wrong here.

Will be updated.

More infos:

That MrDuReXz says that he is the real PYROMAKER (owner of L2-PARADISE) And pretend that he's gonna make you gm on his L2OFF server with 1600 on.Also

on msn there is one Veronica .. Something and she says she is at ChezcGamerz and she wants your MXC ACC.If you give her try a refresh , you will get the message that your account doesn't exist more.

More

becarefull with thoose msns

sokrasgm@hotmail.com

master32@hotmail.com

DxB aka MaxVotes

Also Goddess knows more as she has something with thoose scams for sure.Every scammer said her name , to me as well =)

my server patch have virus lawl!

Sometold me that , i was just puted it there for let the members pay attention.