Real windraider how to become??

i think he wants a quest guide? anywayz if you need a quest guide then go to l2stratics warcry.com and search for the quest ^^if these is what you want ..

SP Scrolls, Go farm AA in catacombs and trade them in at the priest of dawn,

As for pvp. I dunno much about lower levels but when you get to higher levels your a Wind Rider and i think thats the dagger class for elf your lethals and bluffs work more than any other class. So, it goes bluff - backstab - deadly blow -lethal blow. and then just start throwing skills.

Your a dagger, any mage/archer should drop. Heavy armor'd ppl even take a beating.

but I can't solo in catacombs, SP scrolls are too expensive. Is there anyway to get more adena? Weapons and Amors for dagger cost too much money. Now I don't earning enough to pay for ss and other fee.

if you a dagger then start opening treasure chest for adena an mats to sell ^^

and hell no you can't solo in catas, you need a party or at leat a dual screen with a buffer or something that will help you hit faster and/or heal you....but catas have very good drops that you can sell to get better items. your call