interlude L2-Ownage

NITROUS SYSTEM

I know what stack means.

good god...4 skill sets  poooownzer

that should be insane....

are any of the combinations nerfed or it's all too new and experimental?

oh..ps: Nitro

i just noticed low x5 server in the works..

im a fan of low rate..question.. would it be in concideration to make the low rate server like the pvp one ..with all sub skill sets?

Looks good...But who will donate for a x5000 server...?

You donate to help the server and  we give you items that you will find in-game very rare(Only Raid events)and Epic weapons!

I have been playing on the server and about 2 weeks .... The truth is excellent ... The number of combinations you can make with subclasses cumulative, the rate of enchant is just what it does not impossible ... Has many things very well done ... Actually congratulate the creator, it is due.

What is that not only can I get a good combination ... I am becoming crazy ... I have been created 7 chars complete and does not convince me ... And I want to be a titan.

Omfgggggg :D

seems to be nice, but impossible for me to test: gameguard problem (see this also on L2ownage forum)...

do you know tips for avoiding this (reinstall?)

Try reinstalling the whole l2....delete the l2 registry using the program  http://www.regclean.com/?hop=grayparrot&gclid=CPeHme32mpACFQ7tlAodikktpg RegCleaner and then install again the game again.....Hope that helps and we will see you soon in our server ;)