Safe enchant items!!!!!

cs1984

but u cant dupe it ;)

U don't dupe the items, They are like "ghosts item", they desapear when u log out, If u "dupe the item" and then u cristilize, u will have nothing after restart, just crystals

U don't dupe the items, They are like "ghosts item", they desapear when u log out, If u "dupe the item" and then u cristilize, u will have nothing after restart, just crystals

but i cant make "fake item" to "real item" :). And i continue enchant with new item and this bug. Only Max enchant can stop me. When i got max encahnt, i dupe it so more item. My clan is .... horible

i'm not sure if its relavent but im getting diferent results with all the diferent versions of l2phx.

many weird combinations happen..like item fails and i get crystals [real crystals] and the item is

at the same time in the warehouse.Pull it out - real.Relog ..all is still there Cry's + item.

Wich versions are you all using?

i try on same server with

3.16 russian & english

3.18 russian & english

3.18 adriahu mod beta english

i get more reliable results with the russian versions..

i am looking for a program that writes down someone mouse movements and clicks and repeats

them as many times as you want to.

I need this program for auto enchanting. Is there such one program?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Or else i would like a full giude for auto enchanting. I really didn't unterstood the other posts about

scar and l2pnx. Thnx  ::) :)