[L2J]L2w00t

Kama3a

l2w00t sucks, GM does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and he only listen to cry babes all the time

thanks for support :)

Blaming/Flaming/Complaning whatever it is called without a proof is useless."You thank you for support"  what kind of support ? Without proofs support lies ?

You can know a men  from where is he from by his language.

You proofed that you are liers and cant defence yourself.

i dont need any proofs, the proofs are in my memory and this server will allways be a fail one for me.

btw what u try to proof ?

your gameplay in l2w00t is poor one... also u dont know 1 % of all custom features and structure of the "balance"

also every server have rights to change and add new features w/o notice...

when u dont like the server find another one and stop spam my topic.

your point for "suxor" server is kinda poor... more luck next time

bye and have a nice day.

btw what u try to proof ?

your gameplay in l2w00t is poor one... also u dont know 1 % of all custom features and structure of the "balance"

also every server have rights to change and add new features w/o notice...

when u dont like the server find another one and stop spam my topic.

your point for "suxor" server is kinda poor... more luck next time

bye and have a nice day.

Yes, Owner can do whatever he wants whenever he wants, but this l2w00t owner is a fail and i've played hundreds of servers.

Again Kama3a made me think that he made this topic and he expected to get only " you got awesome server " " best gm/admin around , no corruption " and this kind of a** licking . But hey , come back to reality! Here is not the perfect world and you will always have some players complaining , crying , however you call it and you must get used to it.

Again Kama3a made me think that he made this topic and he expected to get only " you got awesome server " " best gm/admin around , no corruption " and this kind of a** licking . But hey , come back to reality! Here is not the perfect world and you will always have some players complaining , crying , however you call it and you must get used to it.

actualy.. i dont think to -.- all negativte topics, just want some proofs.

for 3 months i read all kind of bulshits for the server coruption dislabance etc and etc..

but still nobody show any proofs about that.

for me if some 1 know only to flame w/o show any proofs is QQperson.

I show'd you a proof about how you/your staff treat players that need support and you started with bullsh*ts here.

And what proofs you want ?Proofs when somebody says his opinion about server ? This is your only words to say when someone is acussing you , you only request prooofs. This is already too old , change the tape please.

i dont need any proofs, the proofs are in my memory and this server will allways be a fail one for me.

what proofs lol???

he can award all online players with +30 sets and weapons so what???

+30 is nothing.....in one day i can make like 10 sets and 5 weapons +30....

stop qqing for nothing....

Some news about freya:

L2w00t will be changed on freya next week/s.

Still cant give ETA but many new things will be added, and improved the gameplay + classes on PvP.

More news soon :)

When you will change server to freya ?

Beta testing of all modes/classes/skills started.

When we finish with all tests and we are sure l2w00t will work normal, the server gonna be updated.

I dont want give ETA, hope it will take 3-4 days!

• 2 weeks later...

gz to change to freya but some of your updates are bull shit :)

chance the payment for freya items -_- such stupid with gmc.... new player will have no chance and only cause u had before a -beep-ed up vote system.... u should re-think some things and make changes...

and now the pc bang points unlimited boxes its clear why again to increase the online player amount.... so lame