[L2J]L2w00t

Kama3a

Balanced at pvps is good!...but in oly..........better delete oly...! daggers make 6k dmg BackSTAB!...All HP is OFF with one HIT!...Tanks have very very strong m.def/p.def...!

oly is only with S grade to avoid crazy dmg.

i will continue work to make some kind of "perfect" balance there. :)

I did 18 k backstab to one mage , normal dmg is 5-9 thats true. The server have good admin who care about bugs and players. I like the server , we are about join you. Keep care . I think this server can be TOP .

I did 18 k backstab to one mage , normal dmg is 5-9 thats true. The server have good admin who care about bugs and players. I like the server , we are about join you. Keep care . I think this server can be TOP .

look his dmg admin...thats not normal..i am sph main class...and if they backstab me...i go to 1k hp...one more hit and i die... daggers can be invisible...so they can easy backstab me!

I absolutly agree with you iBug. People complain/flame but they should 1st think and after post negative opinions which they made up.

It is silly if somebody doesn't use/know game's tips and got minor knowledge about characters skills etc.

Notching more to add nothing more to cut.

"Mesure twice cut once" (meaning) Think 1st twice before saying something inappropriate

about the server what can i say..

arround 2-3 months ago a players dropped milions of glit medals in giran,and half on the server made full +30 in one day and still server not wiped!

about the server what can i say..

arround 2-3 months ago a players dropped milions of glit medals in giran,and half on the server made full +30 in one day and still server not wiped!

why wipe, when all gear and medals get deleted.

kinda strange logic u have :)

l2w00t wont be wiped even if some one drop 10kkkkk medals :)

NightBringer what i have just realised you didn't read and understand my expression "Mesure twice cut once" Blaming/Flaming/Complaning whatever it is called without a proof is useless.It is the fact and it is true that "milions of glit medals" were dropped.Were you a witness and you had seen that all the people enchanted gear +30 ? or were collecting the medals?

Or you just suspecting that could take place?.You are not convinient and your offending is not proofed.

I answer for your question "milions of  medals" were straight away deleted. No one kept them in inventory.

Thank you.

I need to donate to change password? -beep-ing lol, aren't you a bit desperate for money?

not rly, i just didnt implement website change password and other kind of things related with it.

to avoid stupid spam from ppl like you i put it at donation :)

have fun ^^

indeed all the glit medals got deleted, but the players enchanted the gear faster. :)

and i dont have a proof, that was 2-3 months ago.

i dont care if you wipe the server or no, its the same shit for me.

server got owned, told ya its a fail server  :-*

yep some kids didnt get the dose of milk for the day..

and made huge ddos attack.

dont worry i took measures against new attacks..

l2w00t wont die so easly, server will be up later today.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sell ready project mid rate classic intelude the server is also being         the project is for sale, it is mid rate, serious proposals only, the project can be viewed after consultation, for more information send me a message files lucera 
    • Open the file additionaleffect.dat Copy the line of the item 15881 Paste it at the bottom and change 15881 into 25881. Save and it should work
    • Hello everyne,   I meet an issue with those custom weapons texture:   Sacredium and Contristo Hammer   Example:   Retail: weapongrp   0    15881    3    1    15    5    0    LineageWeapons.Pereztear_Hammer_m00_dr            LineageWeaponsTex.Pereztear_Hammer_t00    LineageWeaponsTex.Pereztear_Hammer_t01            0    0    0    0    0    2    0    0    icon.weapon_pereztear_hammer_i01                    -1    1740    51    1    0    0        1        27    2    1    LineageWeapons.Pereztear_Hammer_m00_wp        2        2    LineageWeaponsTex.Pereztear_Hammer_t00    LineageWeaponsTex.Pereztear_Hammer_t01            4    ItemSound.spear_5    ItemSound.staff_2    ItemSound.spear_6    ItemSound.spear_9    ItemSound.itemdrop_staff    ItemSound.itemequip_staff        20    532    192    2    7    4    4    0    0    0    325    0    1    1    1000    0    -1    0    LineageEffect.c_u005        -5.00000000    0.00000000    0.00000000    1.00000000    0.15000001                        LineageWeapons.rangesample        1.00000000    1.00000000    1.00000000    22.00000000    0.00000000    0.00000000                            5    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1                 Custom:   0    25881    3    1    15    5    0    LineageWeapons.Pereztear_Hammer_m00_dr            LineageWeaponsTex.Pereztear_Hammer_t00    LineageWeaponsTex.Pereztear_Hammer_t01            0    0    0    0    0    2    0    0    icon.weapon_pereztear_hammer_i01                    -1    1740    51    1    0    0        1    icon.reward_01    27    2    1    LineageWeapons.Pereztear_Hammer_m00_wp        2        2    LineageWeaponsTex.Pereztear_Hammer_t00    LineageWeaponsTex.Pereztear_Hammer_t01            4    ItemSound.spear_5    ItemSound.staff_2    ItemSound.spear_6    ItemSound.spear_9    ItemSound.itemdrop_staff    ItemSound.itemequip_staff        20    532    192    2    7    4    4    0    0    0    325    0    1    1    1000    0    -1    0    LineageEffect.c_u005        -5.00000000    0.00000000    0.00000000    1.00000000    0.15000001                        LineageWeapons.rangesample        1.00000000    1.00000000    1.00000000    22.00000000    0.00000000    0.00000000                            5    -1    -1    -1    -1    -1               Everything is the same (i only changed the id and icon tag).   Any answer would be helpful.    Thanks in advance.  
    • Please all l2server and npc function list? Void... I trying add global chat.
    • Base High Five 5 mid rate low rate. Includes website L2OFF Configuration All official events of the original era Custom pve/pvp events option to create events according to request. Website with domain included Automatic donation system Powerful low maintenance server Powerful, low maintenance web server Current quality files Fully ready client Auto update system and automatic launcher for the client. More information privately, only people would be willing to purchase a fully assembled server with support and monthly updates. Minimal knowledge required     info@travelzen.info
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock