[L2J]L2w00t

Kama3a

server is really cool , S grade while oly and encht +0 it's good idea but server is not so young and 90% ppl have full epics and eqp +30 so new ppl can do /kill no1

i made set +30 level 7 and weapon level 7 +30 in one day...

the 2nd day i made set boss jewel (including beleth) so i dont think its hard...

1 week max and u are full +30

i made set +30 level 7 and weapon level 7 +30 in one day...

the 2nd day i made set boss jewel (including beleth) so i dont think its hard...

1 week max and u are full +30

+ when you take pk you drop your +30 :(

well I had full epic set after 30 min xD  ppl were dropping them , and I killed with friend boss xDDD

Anyway.. eqp +30 after 1 day ?? ?xD cccccc'monnnnnnnn

sure why not??

1 day = 15-50 gcm....

set +30 = 20 gcm

yes ppl can drop :P

its part of the gameplay.. :)

also its pretty easy to have gear +30, most things in l2w00t are about buffs++ ,enchanted skills and the player behind PC.

i saw many complains about balance on class..

i think that how much time to spend on balance ... never gonna have the perfect one..

every player have own style of play.. and good one can make noob class, pwnzor :)

if you have bored of the normal pvp servers try l2w00t.

population growing every day last days we had 440+ ppl online.

that is enough proof that l2w00t is not like most pvp servers and ppl love it :)

you better do sthg with mobs in mid ,hard zone.. it's boring to kill & kill all the time same mobs

for example  let mobs look like player in dynasty. + give more eva or what was on ur server..

well your server isn't that bad for sure better then all other i have tested this year...

im just not a fan of master codex also skills ++++ and so i hate your vote reward system which gives master codex...

and thats the point why u have 400 online :D cause its allowed to 4 box ;) so in real u have 100 online but its ok...

agree its easy to get +30 items but i would like more if its harder and so u won't give donations +35 out :/

u say its don't unbalance but its still unfair  :P and also your cheap donations force ppl to donation and its shit !

hope u do anytime a wipe and fix all the stuff and maybe then u will have one of the best server around  ::)

you dont have access to server online players, just the count

i can garant that dualboxing is normal like most servers.

some ppl log 4 boxes to earn gcm and i dont see problem in that.

in most servers low and high pvp have more dualboxes for sell/buy or offline vendors.

dunno why u dont count them. :)

as i check most pvp servers it have rly lack of pvp there... and many ppl spam chats sell/buy etc.. and sit in towns.

in l2w00t as u see have alot pvp and the system chat proof that.

rank npc proof that. and etc :)

every server have enough dualboxes dunno why this make problem in l2w00t .. but whatever lets skip that part :P

95 % of all donation items can be earned in game.

if u offer enough some donator mybe u can buy set +35 :) i saw this already ^^

or to be lucky and pick up from pk.

l2w00t soon will be on 3 months and for such time population is rly good and slowly increase every day.

my idea about l2w00t was to make server that is different from most high rate, ppl get bored to play on servers that have same gameplay and etc... for that i make daily updates and try implement custom features.

many ppl blame for class balance and etc...

as i write before every class can be disbalanced from player with good experiance in l2 and good gameplay style ..etc

Balanced at pvps is good!...but in oly..........better delete oly...! daggers make 6k dmg BackSTAB!...All HP is OFF with one HIT!...Tanks have very very strong m.def/p.def...!