C4OFF "BUG" ... Adena Exploit Is Nothing Compared to this

kamakura

I know of an exploit 100% guaranteed to work, tried it myself. I'm not gonna give much info about it right now cause if it breaks loose as any exploit is gonna get fixed EVERYWHERE. same that happened to Adena Exploit when it went public. I'm sure there are few people who also know about this. This "bug" cause it's not actually an exploit doesn't need ANY additional tools to be performed, but with something that can capture packets it ca be replicated with 100% accuracy.

I am willing to, share with few, under one condition. I need some info of two things:

1. can you be traced while using packet capture ? NOT SENDING.

2. how can this be done on C4off servers, that for example have adena exploit fixed. (the packet capturing i mean)

This is not a joke / false topic.

1. no cuz is like the client u must receive packets... so it cant be detected. Is like walker

2. dunno cuz i dont know ur packet xD but maybe u can send it ... adena exploit packet is fixed. If ur packet is different from the adena exploit u can send it

1. no cuz is like the client u must receive packets... so it cant be detected. Is like walker

2. dunno cuz i dont know ur packet xD but maybe u can send it ... adena exploit packet is fixed. If ur packet is different from the adena exploit u can send it

i just need to receive the packet .. no sending is necesary ... i need stupid man's version to packet capturing :)

Looking at packets obviously isn't detectable. There are 3 ways to do it

-By injection

-By proxy

-By doing a raw socket

Injecting packets isn't even detectable either, as long as it's a valid packet.

kamakura all these chit-chat nice but i don't see the bug what can  gurant us that these is not a way to get posts? ha? or not a false topic?

sorry. i know the feeling cause i've seen people do this. i promise as soon as I get in touch with the GM of my server and explain this bug & fix it I will release it here. i really don't want the server I play on to be abused by this cause onestly i love a fair game. it is not a false topic, i can confirm that with a packet sniffer you can replicate this bug 100%. sorry to keep you in the dark, hopefully later today or tomorrow i will post the full info on this.

OKz OKz stop or better lock these topic there is no meaning if everyone drops a line that says i dont believe i dont believe or nice etc >.< we'll wait and see  also kamakura IF and WHEN you'll post your topic dont forget to hide it