[Any one tested the new msn? (beta)]

GrisoM

It's just for windows 7 / Vista

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials-beta

This is what the opening homepage looks like. Notice the new tabs at the top including ‘Social’ and ‘Friends’. Inside the ‘Social’ tap you will find all the updates from your friend’s Windows Live Accounts.

55rt5.jpg

This is what the ‘Social’ tap looks like. On this page you can also view all your friends Flickr, Twitter and Facebook streams.

2vamq11.jpg

This is what the ‘Contacts’ tap looks like.

1o4zeu.jpg

This is the conversation window. Notice that you will be able to have ‘tabbed’ conversations. Strangely they have disabled horizontal resizing of the conversation windows.

2s9vhaw.jpg

The new emoticons.

2ytwwwn.jpg

zti2va.jpg

Much like on Twitter, you can add badges to your Avatar to do things like support a cause.

33uews6.jpg

it is something like the previous one it dont have so many differences so

sux

but one day or another it will say that a new update of your msn is online and if you dont download it you wont be able to log in

like the last time i had

2008 version>all

i think this wont be soon cause i will not use 7 or vista just for msn

but one day or another it will say that a new update of your msn is online and if you dont download it you wont be able to log in

like the last time i had

2008 version>all

True, but its not gonna be soon, way too many people are still using xp, but its a good way to make them pass to w7.

What's that shit? :O

Fsss people nowadays just can't stop creating shitty updates and ruin everything, they have to destroy everything...LOL

and updates are to make things easier this makes it more complicated too ...

When Windows Live Messenger 2009 we said the same shit, why? Because we were used to 2008.. Now give me a person who still uses 2008, i know i don't. I got used to 2009 and now i love it. I think it's going to be the same with this one.

Don't judge before trying something out.