Lineage 2 enchant video !!

K4rMa

• 4 weeks later...

i always break at +4 :(

im not even trying anymore..once i had a C grade +12 but thats all :p

lol same i dont believe too ^^

probably high enchant rate because i fail all at +4 ^^

well on that server u can buy scrolls and weapons , on low rates its difficult u gotto get yourself weapons/scrolls so u do 20 +4 weapons on l2off in same time as like 1k weapons +4 on high rate with gm shop , thought there about the same % chances , but more supplies (time = farm<high rate adena & buy) to enchant it . anyways nice video , u have always fraps/hypercam (or the program you were using) on while in game or u just felt like u will do a 25?

well probably , fraps/hypercam had an option that u have a shortcut to record/stop (example alt+shift+F2) so if he failed at +5/6/7/8... he could stop recording and delate video , so i guess he was lucky (and iknow what im saying , broke over 100 weapons +24-25 )

(and iknow what im saying , broke over 100 weapons +24-25 )

LoL Humor ftw ?! ^^ ;S

Listen... I was enchanted my weapon from +0 until +15 without stop the record...!

After +15 because i was afraid that my weapon will be broke 90 % i stop the video and i

started a new one... Then after that i was making a new record for each scroll...!

And then i reach until +25 !!! :P

I was just lucky.. Believe it or Not ^^ ;p Gm pm me this day and asked me if i use an

enchant expoit... Noob ;// Btw see the others players around... Heros for example...

they are with +7 and +8 weaponS...! Also look my clan tittle... "Heros Down ?!" ;)

Have a nice day m8

• 1 month later...