Dmg of necro on interlude(with gloom-vortex)

WHat dmg should a necro do for server to be balanced?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. WHat dmg should a necro do for server to be balanced?

• 300-500
    • 500-800
    • 800-1100

Well this doesn't surprise me at all ........but let's end this we ain't going somewhere...l2 will be -beep-ed up from now on..and well there is nothing we can do.

P.S. Those that posted 200-500 dmg pls post and explain why.Also if u wish post ur address so i can come and break ur pc for u never to play l2 again ty.......

l2 is not fucked up interlude is fucked up but since interlude is not l2 than l2 cannot be fucked up :D

l2 is not -beep-ed up interlude is -beep-ed up but since interlude is not l2 than l2 cannot be -beep-ed up :D

Well i guess u are right in some level but don't forget that all gracia server's are l2j and that means that ALL but ALL of them have some bugs.

800-1100 because archers can 3 shot mages easily on interlude

y but as said before with this dmg (well if a server doesn't have full resist this is the dmg a mage gonna do) the mc should me limited to max 30% for balance.

Well i guess u are right in some level but don't forget that all gracia server's are l2j and that means that ALL but ALL of them have some bugs.

y but as said before with this dmg (well if a server doesn't have full resist this is the dmg a mage gonna do) the mc should me limited to max 30% for balance.

actually i can tell you many many offmod servers which run under gracia :D

[interlude]Necro with DC +0 AM + 0 : dmg that should make on a tateo set + 0 is 1k

[Gracia] Same situation...700

[interlude]Necro with DC +0 vs a sagii with draconic bow + 0 : gets 300-1.2k dmg

[Gracia] Same situation Necro gets 250-900 dmg.

Reasons : Gracia(Epilogue) is much more balanced than old c6(Interlude) bcus of the new defensive skills that both classes,achers and necro,have.Example:archer gets prot.of rune so +500 m def..and necro's p def is boosted by sigil(gives m atk and p def)

Imo..If u like to play mages..just play on EPilogue... ;)

actually i can tell you many many offmod servers which run under gracia :D

i didn't know that this is possible :S..i know nothing about developing thought :P

[interlude]Necro with DC +0 AM + 0 : dmg that should make on a tateo set + 0 is 1k

[Gracia] Same situation...700

[interlude]Necro with DC +0 vs a sagii with draconic bow + 0 : gets 300-1.2k dmg

[Gracia] Same situation Necro gets 250-900 dmg.

Reasons : Gracia(Epilogue) is much more balanced than old c6(Interlude) bcus of the new defensive skills that both classes,achers and necro,have.Example:archer gets prot.of rune so +500 m def..and necro's p def is boosted by sigil(gives m atk and p def)

Imo..If u like to play mages..just play on EPilogue... ;)

necro sucks on gracia...with one lvl3 attribute on armor u get to 240 dark attribute or somewhere close to that if i remember well...only sph is good at gracia

i didn't know that this is possible :S..i know nothing about developing thought :P

necro sucks on gracia...with one lvl3 attribute on armor u get to 240 dark attribute or somewhere close to that if i remember well...only sph is good at gracia

nono every mage is good in gracia you just need to handle it well :)

lol?Necro > Sph forever!!!!Necro is pvp class!Sph is only for farm

nono every mage is good in gracia you just need to handle it well :)

i haven't play gracia for long enough to be 100% sure but dark resist is sky high there...so it's the same shit like interlude with the only difference that u have some resists on fighters as well.  The only thing i am sure about is that necro will do a lot less dmg than sps/sph/sorc.

i haven't play gracia for long enough to be 100% sure but dark resist is sky high there...so it's the same shit like interlude with the only difference that u have some resists on fighters as well.  The only thing i am sure about is that necro will do a lot less dmg than sps/sph/sorc.

okay but the base attribute of your skills doesnt affect your attack attribute you can still have a weapon  with lets say fire attribute on it ofc the skills have their own attribute(in many case but not in all)but thats not a big problem.

lol?Necro > Sph forever!!!!Necro is pvp class!Sph is only for farm

interlude:

If there are full resist sph>necro and easily...

If not necro>sph and (with tp..without it's 50 50)

Gracia:same as interlude

okay but the base attribute of your skills doesnt affect your attack attribute you can still have a weapon  with lets say fire attribute on it ofc the skills have their own attribute(in many case but not in all)but thats not a big problem.

That's not right...i played sph 2 weeks ago and had lvl7 wind on weapon....vampiric claw's dmg was 1/4 of the hurricane.WITHOUT surrender to wind and wind vortex...so in mages u are forced to put attribute same as the one ur skills are based on ;)

the only mage that can put whatever he wants is DOMI cause in gracia his atks are neutral.