ANIME !!

agei

• 2 weeks later...

Watching New (But it's old! Year 1991-1997) Anime! Really awesome!!!! So funny and great fighting scenes! Check this out: Shonan Junai Gumi

download - the anime has only 5 eps

is section , funy is very. i love animes.

lol wut?

anyway now im watching "Moyashimon" its funny collage comedy type anime... heres the story:

Tadayasu Sawaki was born with an unique ability: He can see and communicate with bacteria and other micro-organisms - in fact they consider him to be their friend and are quite noisy. Together with his childhood friend, Kei, he starts a new year off as a first-year student at an Agricultural College. But none of his experiences so far could prepare him for college life!!

12632.jpg

Someone who can tell me what "ANIME" is??

lol spamer?

but here is your answer:

Anime (アニメ, Anime? taken from half of the Japanese pronunciation of "animation", pronounced [anime]  in Japanese, but typically pronounced /ˈænɪmeɪ/ or /ˈænɪmə/ in English) is animation in Japan and considered to be "Japanese animation" in the rest of the world.[1] Anime dates from about 1917.[2]

Anime, in addition to manga (Japanese comics), is extremely popular in Japan and well known throughout the world. Anime itself is considered a form of limited animation. Anime can be released either by television broadcast or released directly to video, in which case it is often called OVA or OAV (Original Animation Video).

Anime can be hand-drawn or computer animated. It is used in television series, films, video, video games, commercials, and internet-based releases, and represents most, if not all, genres of fiction.

also wiki link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime

lol spamer?

but here is your answer:

Anime (アニメ, Anime? taken from half of the Japanese pronunciation of "animation", pronounced [anime]  in Japanese, but typically pronounced /ˈænɪmeɪ/ or /ˈænɪmə/ in English) is animation in Japan and considered to be "Japanese animation" in the rest of the world.[1] Anime dates from about 1917.[2]

Anime, in addition to manga (Japanese comics), is extremely popular in Japan and well known throughout the world. Anime itself is considered a form of limited animation. Anime can be released either by television broadcast or released directly to video, in which case it is often called OVA or OAV (Original Animation Video).

Anime can be hand-drawn or computer animated. It is used in television series, films, video, video games, commercials, and internet-based releases, and represents most, if not all, genres of fiction.

also wiki link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime

I am not a spammer.Just asked what "ANIME" was.I am spammer cause I didn't knwo a word??Then soz.

OnTopiC:Since I didn't know what "ANIME" was, I don't have any favourite :P

I am not a spammer.Just asked what "ANIME" was.I am spammer cause I didn't knwo a word??Then soz.

OnTopiC:Since I didn't know what "ANIME" was, I don't have any favourite :P

yeah you are spamzor ;] not because "ypu dont know what is anime" :P just look on site and in how many  topics you post man

ontopic:

try "cowboy bebop" as first anime you will watch ;] one of the best anime ever made