web templates

hello

sry if im in wrong section but i didnt know where to make this topic

i just wanted a site for game website templates (lineage aion or whatever - my server is lineage but if the site is not for lineage i will modify it). i just want the templates to be BIIIIIIG u know like l2off big servers not small and simple websites big ones i dont know how else to describe it but i want a site with template like l2elixirs website (i dont care if they are ripped) - i would use l2elixirs website but its just an example i dont like red color :P

anyway i ask the question again if u didnt understand because im not that good in explaining things.. does any of u know a website for big web templates so i can choose whatever i want from them for my server?

if u dont know if they are big i just want them to be many so i can choose because im really hard in finding websites :P

thats all from me

So, you need a ripped website or you want to buy one?

well actually i want a website that has many web templates so i can choose and download for free. i dont care if they will be ripped or not i just want them to be l2off-like if its possible.

example http://www.clantemplates.com

well actually i want a website that has many web templates so i can choose and download for free. i dont care if they will be ripped or not i just want them to be l2off-like if its possible.

example http://www.clantemplates.com

It won't be easy to find something like that.

You can just order your own unique template.

Pix-Freaks is a good choice.

no ive seen it i really used search im not a noob ive searched the whole internet for maaaaaany hours to find a good web template (i even searched in google images) but i didnt find anything that i liked too much. any other list (not from here ive seen everything in mxc)?

the template in the first page is good (not that good but its good) but do u know any other site for templates but free? plix :P

We have sold this one.

Well, you can buy a template and ask to make it according to your tastes.

We design template and code them for ~30€.

That's not too much. :)

lol they are too many if u think that i get 5 each week (since i dont work) :P

so if any other one knows another website for free big game templates (ripped or not) pls reply.

so if any other one knows another website for free big game templates (ripped or not) pls reply.

Sorry then. :)

Good luck on searching.

We design templates and code them for ~30€.

God... :/

Except MaxCheaters, you probably cannot find an other forum with ripped templates, or custom templates anyway.