[Question] L2 License

BruT

Mr.Satan russians are business mans :) if you put up a good deal they sell it ;)

yeah, how much $ do you think they want for those "godlike" files? lol

i see it pointless now that l3 is coming.

I'm sure they will end up with l2 at first day they'll launch l3.

No even Lineage 1 is still active + until L3 will be a really public thing like l2 now(by that i mean forks)years will pass atleast 1year closed development until the 1st releases so they dont need to do any drastic thing.

around 3-4000 :D

well, there you go, i dont know about you people but i'm not that stupid/crazy to pay that kind of money, not even knowing i will get a good profit from those files.

Besides, get in touch with those russians must be as simple as winning the lottery, lol.

well, there you go, i dont know about you people but i'm not that stupid/crazy to pay that kind of money, not even knowing i will get a good profit from those files.

Besides, get in touch with those russians must be as simple as winning the lottery, lol.

yeah you need many many many good connections and yes that amount of money would bust your future plans about party in hell with the great ones so its not a good deal :D

they bought? hahaha.

As erol wrote, the files were stolen / leaked.

and even if they sold a "licence" like Intrepid said, do you think you could buy it? roflmfao

Did the americans stole the files too ? as Intrepid said and i heared they sell licenses for about 5k euro

Did the americans stole the files too ? as Intrepid said and i heared they sell licenses for about 5k euro

and many restrictions but its almost impossible to get as i said connections rule the world

A license is something you get from the real company and those russians dont have the files NC does (or at least not the last ones)

And please when you say "americans" say the name of the server, cos tbh i dont know any US server with 10k ppl.

A license is something you get from the real company and those russians dont have the files NC does (or at least not the last ones)

And please when you say "americans" say the name of the server, cos tbh i dont know any US server with 10k ppl.

there are no US servers at all because of the law there

there are no US servers at all because of the law there

that's why i'm asking, its impossible :/

Correct me if i'm wrong but, those "off files" ppl sell and most of the "off servers" use are not the 100% full nc legit files, right?

that's why i'm asking, its impossible :/

Correct me if i'm wrong but, those "off files" ppl sell and most of the "off servers" use are not the 100% full nc legit files, right?

No the diff is ppl here use as base the leeked C4 files and than extend it russians use leeked CT2.3 files and extend it

L2Elite use stolen files from NCSoft. (not 10k ppl on now ofc but it has an average of 3-4k) Atm they have like 1-2k ppl on.

FBI closed it for 9 months at same time when l2extreme was closed.

Who knows how, but they were rescued after 9 month and live since that time.

L2Elite use stolen files from NCSoft. (not 10k ppl on now ofc but it has an average of 3-4k) Atm they have like 1-2k ppl on.

FBI closed it for 9 months at same time when l2extreme was closed.

Who knows how, but they were rescued after 9 month and live since that time.

Thats the biggest fake story of l2 history FBI never closed any server they just closed it with that excuse thats all :)