interlude [L2OFF][30x] L2Paradise; The Rebirth

Shadowfox

I think that all here forget the most important thing. PyroMaker is the person with biggest experience in creating L2OFF servers + popularize . The oldest L2 Vendetta was up almost 3 years ( 2 years and 6 months ) without a single wipe! Comparing with the other servers atm , its a dream having a server to play on for 3 years without wipe or long downtime. Frankly, I had great moments on that server. Many other people too. I think we should all say him thanks for his efforts. Dont forget that the money are the biggest motivator. You can't blame him for accepting donations.

omg

Have any of you guys seen that south park episode where cartman breaks his funny fuse? If you haven't, google it, because this post just made that happen to me.

You have to be joking me... PyroMaker's original L2Vendetta was minuscule compared to every other server open at the time, his server NEVER gained over 1000 players vs servers like the original L2Paradise which had over 5000 and the original L2Forever which touched close to 2000 and the original L2Revenge which came close to 3000. ALL of which were open for just as long and in some cases longer than L2Vendetta.

And I don't blame him for accepting donations, a server cannot be sustained without donations. But that's not the point here, the point is that this server along with 99% of servers opened by little kids like this are opened FOR DONATIONS, which means if they don't get the donations they wanted in the first month or so they will close, just as they did with previous versions of L2Vendetta AND L2Dismay. These are facts, not assumptions otherwise both L2Dismay and L2Vendetta would still be open.

well, opening a server takes a lot of work and a lot of funding. If you are taking a risk with putting money into something, it's not more then normal trying to gain from it afterwards.

I just pitty the ignorance of this reply... No, a server does not take a lot of work or money, the only work put into this upcoming server is going to be simple script additions and changes that can be made by any 5 year old with a keyboard and basic understanding of the game, and the rest will be copied and pasted from this forum.

It does not take a lot of money to start a server, a dedicated server capable of hosting 1000 players can be purchased for no more than $200 per month and a web host will cost no more than $5 per month, all of the files required to start a plug-and-play server, like this one will be, are all available publicly on this forum, and all you need to do is download them and follow any of the 50 guides posted on this site and others.

too much random sh1t talk...if u dont like paradise and pyromaker...dont comment..and dont post....

p.s. : someone clean this

Negative comments should not be removed, and if they are, then positive comments should also.

Removing the negative comments towards this server will only hurt the players who come and read this topic and think "oh there's nothing negative posted so it must be good" and then go and play, then 3 weeks down the line when they close the server, that player will have lost all the time and effort they put in, and possibly any money they donated to the server.

I say leave the negative comments, it makes for a fairer assessment of the server, and as everything posted by myself is true and based in fact, you can't say it is just random flame.

I have one thing to say

it's maybe the best IL server features,with 2 very good devs and w/o unbalanced etc

and MANY MANY people will join it...

I have one thing to say

it's maybe the best IL server features,with 2 very good devs and w/o unbalanced etc

and MANY MANY people will join it...

just wait few more days..some upcommin suprises will show up... :) survival and paradise wont be the only servers that will open :)

just stick around :)

From the ignoring of all the posts asking questions, a simple conclusion would be:

1. L2Off players are too "ignorant" to realize and/or rather, refuse to take any stand on the fact they're being robbed/manipulated/cheated.

Being "sold" features/services on false pretenses(Aka, Lies).

Like the old sheep analogy - They prefer to be led blindly, rather than having to make decisions themselves.

2. They don't really care as long as there's alot of other people to pvp with - Meaning that developing doesn't really matter as long as you got fancy terms for them.

1: Why the fuuck do you Greek k00l k1dz0rs think that naming a server L2 Paradise (after the one that closed) will give you 10 Euros to buy your goat beastiality?

2: So what if I named a server L2 Greekfag so you Greek queers can have fun?

3: I bet even a L2J server could be better than this one.

4: Mr. BBantard must be related to the Greek who decided to emulate a once great server.

5: Ask L2 Fort, he deleted ALL my comments on why NOT to join his piece of L2J shit

Seriously, Maxtor has no editing skills whatsoever, he doesn't even know how to change the numbers in a text file. BbanHammer, nigga please, this faggot is as sooo retarded that there's no words to describe it.

next time you flame me , doubleface , you and your topic are gone from here.

about l2mxc, you should see the 7335 registered members in forum, in 1 month! It failed because i hadnt a team to manage it. NOONR can have 1200 players in DAY1 of a Domain name L2MXC.COM.

next time you flame me , doubleface , you and your topic are gone from here.

about l2mxc, you should see the 7335 registered members in forum, in 1 month! It failed because i hadnt a team to manage it. NOONR can have 1200 players in DAY1 of a Domain name L2MXC.COM.

Where did I flame you? Seriously don't get so itchy.