[SHARE] PC Bang Points

LoL nice share man but i think it has a little bug if someone leaves the computer open when Afk and the player on you should add an anti afk system as well!!! It Should be a good idea!!!

LoL nice share man but i think it has a little bug if someone leaves the computer open when Afk and the player on you should add an anti afk system as well!!! It Should be a good idea!!!

Or else allow afk system in order to the players stay online for more time and more population be online :), just dont forget to close the offline shop system to they have to let their pcs on.. and not just logoff... it will be a perfect way to get more people online to a pvp server :)... make a multisell that needs more pc bang points so force players to stay afk :)....

Mmm good idea pipiou21 but works only on small servers if you have a server with over 10000 accounts and over 1000 pll online imagine how it should be...over 5000 pll online to get the points will just lag the server and take over more and more memory of the server!!!

Mmm good idea pipiou21 but works only on small servers if you have a server with over 10000 accounts and over 1000 pll online imagine how it should be...over 5000 pll online to get the points will just lag the server and take over more and more memory of the server!!!

I do not think so, i think is something like the "count of the players" on community board, no more memory, but, i dont know about computers and rams, maybe you are right, but for 500-1000 ppl online i think there is no problem...

Look if a player stays online let's say 2-3 hours then logout it's ok the Temporary memory is big and fast so will be cleared by the server and there will be no lag but if it stays over 4-5 hours then he's actions we be passed to Permanent memory that it is small and slow to be cleared so there will be mass lag the time the server will try to clear it...and if you have geodata-pathnode on your server the thing will get worse!!!

I think 500-1000 is to much players for the permanent memory and will get gull very fast so all the time the server will lag...

The only case i can think u wont is when your server has 32 gb Ram!!!

Anyway with a little mod is a very good idea as a code cause it can make players spend more hours in your server!!!

Look if a player stays online let's say 2-3 hours then logout it's ok the Temporary memory is big and fast so will be cleared by the server and there will be no lag but if it stays over 4-5 hours then he's actions we be passed to Permanent memory that it is small and slow to be cleared so there will be mass lag the time the server will try to clear it...and if you have geodata-pathnode on your server the thing will get worse!!!

I think 500-1000 is to much players for the permanent memory and will get gull very fast so all the time the server will lag...

Anyway with a little mod is a very good idea as a code cause it can make players spend more hours in your server!!!

I Can't understand it, more low rate servers have online/offline shops, and they do not have problem... so.. why someone have problem with afk players? they are like online players...

/agree

I never talked for a low rate server but for a low/high population server!!! Also offline Trade has nothing to do with online activity it takes 1/3 of the memory be offline trade rather be online!!!

/agree

And dont spam plz!!!

There is nothing to do it's far easy to adapt a code just replace the imports for this patch to yours all the others are the same!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...