[SHARE] PC Bang Points

Installation Instructions:

1)Go to your Eclipse navigator

2)Right click L2_GameServer and click : Team>Apply Patch...> Select the file "YOUR FILE NAME" and click Finish

3)Build and...you're done :P

it says there are some mistakes that can not be recognized and not match.... continue anyway?

Add it manually, I told you! Read guide!

Why you can't? I applyead this code manualy... I will give you example: You see in code something this:

--- /Gs folder/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/clientpackets/MultiSellChoose.java (revision 107)

+++ /Gs folder/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/clientpackets/MultiSellChoose.java (revision 2031)

@@ -200,4 +200,9 @@

{

player.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.THE_CLAN_REPUTATION_SCORE_IS_TOO_LOW));

+                                      return;

+                              }

+                              if(e.getItemId() == 65436 && e.getItemCount() * _amount > player.getPcBangScore())

+                              {

+                                      player.sendPacket(new SystemMessage(SystemMessageId.NOT_ENOUGH_ITEMS));

return;

}

How you see Gs folder/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/clientpackets/MultiSellChoose.java its link where we need to add new code... Usualy before "gameserver" may be other words, but path its same after gameserver... So ok open MultiSellChoose.java

Now you see "+" its show that you need to add new line, if there be "-" so you must delete, in our case you must add... There is no + or -, so it's our orginal code. So after (SystemMessageId.THE_CLAN_REPUTATION_SCORE_IS_TOO_LOW)); (orginal code) add new lines where is plus (+)... By the way, then you add code, don't leave plus ;p

That all what you need to know, then applying manualy... But wait you must know one more thing. Its called imports, you must change it to if they are diferent... Imports are in code begining, for example

import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance;

I believe that you understant main idea what I want to say and sorry of my poor english. :)

look today  i compiled my server.....thank u foor the guide i will stay and search to do it....one thing to know i am not lazy cause i wouldnt have tryied here ok?i am just newbie i dont know a lot about java.

btw thanks

hey guys i have problem I try to create New Character and gives me this error

Could not insert char data: java.sql.SQLException: Parameter index out of range

(58 > number of parameters, which is 57).

>>> Problem fixed :D