WTS Bake Ice licence

I want to sell one of my bake ice licences.

This is a client/server side protection system, works fast and the update system is great, works with C4,interlude, hellbound, gracia+ and others with L2OFF server.

Version: 2.0.5.3

it is registered with a no-ip domain, so I'll transfer the domain to the new owner, NO RISKS!

include:

Bake ice client side files.

Update maker from bake ice.

bake ice Translator.

Bake Ice AuthD.

and everything that comes with the original pack.

Price: 100 USD, Western Union only.

Questions?:

add me on msn: renobizarro@msn.com

sure, its a client and server side protection, that protect your server against Bots, PHX and other things.

this software can change your login server port without any client side edition, you only set it on your bake ice launcher, players cannot enter to your server if they don't open the game from the launcher.

When you launch the game, a Lineage 2 Icon will stay next to your clock, u can right click it and launch another lineage 2 client, and the bake ice never closes until you close all lineage 2 windows, so its always scanning the sistem looking for forbidden software but doesn't make your system slower.