[L2J]L2 Crash PvP Server(Beta Opening)

NoSti*

lol he open the server because he like to play with gm stat he dont care about it.

he even dont know what is java and if exist ;)

if someone is going open server dont buy a pack and open immedeatly like nost do with the last server,he buy a pack he say all ok ye bug fixed and when open he find more bugs/unabalnce/no protect How its immposible?as i say if someone have 0 knoweledge he cant do anything

if someone is going open server dont buy a pack and open immedeatly like nost do with the last server,he buy a pack he say all ok ye bug fixed and when open he find more bugs/unabalnce/no protect How its immposible?as i say if someone have 0 knoweledge he cant do anything

pf im working 1 year my pack and finnally i open the server yesterday.

also look a big fail here

Online 2 Accounts: 2503 EXP: 2000 Adena: 3000 Spoil:

Accounts: 2503 Characters: 3178 SP: 2000 Items: 1 Clans: 59

2.5k characters and 2 ppl online how its possible?

Welcome Back My Friends.. This is My Final Server And I Hope To Join.. I Have Do My Ps:This Is The Old L2Glory.. With The Old Accounts And All..

Also wtf is this ?you make new server with old accs?and you think that someone will play?

Nosti Your Server is a Huge FAIL!! i log with my old account (DeathEye player name) sometimes i cant cast my skills and sometimes i stucked.. mages sucks 2 hit,1/3 of skills missed........plz ban me so that i cannot log to your server

Skills Fixed..!! Now Its Working..!! Grade Penalty For Archer To Wear Imperial Fixed.. New Commands Added..!! If You Want Join It..!! I Do The Best For This Server..!!

you mean that all these probs/bugs fixed?