[Share]Lineage II - Multisell Manager

• 2 weeks later...

All that I found was a russian languaged one and it kinda sucked. Thanks for this one, nice share.

I take that back, it keeps giving me the "cannot connect to the database." Yes i did install the sql, and yes, the info is the same as the navicat and it still doesn't work.

All that I found was a russian languaged one and it kinda sucked. Thanks for this one, nice share.

I take that back, it keeps giving me the "cannot connect to the database." Yes i did install the sql, and yes, the info is the same as the navicat and it still doesn't work.

Manage option file

Manage option file

I edited the option file with the same info as I input in navicat. It doesn't work. Infact, it gives me an error so fast, its probably not even checking if it's correct one or not.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...