About MaxCheaters Project [L2OFF Server].....

MaxCheaters New Grand Server Project will include:

1x Admin

1x Server Developer (Core)

4x Scripters (skills,npcs,shops,zones etc)

2x Webdevelopers

2x Webdesigners

3x GFX Editors

2x HGM

3x Event GMs

3x Support GMs

2x Forum Admins

3x Global Moderators/CMS news

2x Elite Moderators

7x WebTranslators

10x Beta Testers

Total Staffers/Testers:  44

Get ready,,,,!

You think you can find so many people that you can trust? Random recruits is never a good choice.

/agree with you..

But there are only 8 GMs who can not summon an item.. So you can find 8 trustworthy ppl.

About Forum mods etc. who cares? In which way they can be corrupted? If they are not good on what they do, they can be changed.

About scripters etc. , it's a risk...

The server coming soon, i cant wait!!!!! :D

The Phase #1 has already started...The WebDevs/Designers/GFX editors are making the website..Have some patience because an outstanding server is about

to start and Maxtor doesnt want mistakes this time 8)

You think you can find so many people that you can trust? Random recruits is never a good choice.

i am agree with you... and here is manny developers\admins and who maxtor know it.. and he can trust ...

The Phase #1 has already started...The WebDevs/Designers/GFX editors are making the website..Have some patience because an outstanding server is about

to start and Maxtor doesnt want mistakes this time 8)

/care_bear about web-site. I dont play l2 on web-site. I want non-corrupted people in staff lol, thks.