[SHARE] Hlapex WORK AGAIN !!! Look !!!

GoDofAdeN

there was a guy who played on the same server like me.

he was with hlapex ig and multiclasses / got the items (boss juwels) from the gm shop. i tryed it out but nothink worked for me ... and i got kicked like 10 times lol, anyways .....

i logged again ig and asked the guy how he do that and told him, I get a kick when i send a packet.

he sad to me, if u know how hlapex rly works and if u can code it, u can use hlapex on every server ....  I was like WHAT THE HELL :O!

he dont told me how to code it ^^ so i wanna ask u guys, if u know how to code it =D

PS: GodOfAden i downloaded much programms from u and enjoy them all. i tryed to speak with u but never saw u online. if u have time it will be nice when u inv me to ur msn (lineage2_law@hotmail.de)

yes godofaden save us!!!

there was a guy who played on the same server like me.

he was with hlapex ig and multiclasses / got the items (boss juwels) from the gm shop. i tryed it out but nothink worked for me ... and i got kicked like 10 times lol, anyways .....

i logged again ig and asked the guy how he do that and told him, I get a kick when i send a packet.

he sad to me, if u know how hlapex rly works and if u can code it, u can use hlapex on every server ....  I was like WHAT THE HELL :O!

he dont told me how to code it ^^ so i wanna ask u guys, if u know how to code it =D

PS: GodOfAden i downloaded much programms from u and enjoy them all. i tryed to speak with u but never saw u online. if u have time it will be nice when u inv me to ur msn (lineage2_law@hotmail.de)

yes godofaden save us!!!

Guys i've been searching and i found a tutorial of how to code it ^^

here is the link for the tutorial it says how to code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/74642058/Tutorial_4_hlapex.rar.html

but i just dont know how it finaly stays(earring of orfen for e.g.):

-1FA623000001000000051A000001000000

or

-1F A6230000 01 00 00 00 051A0000 01 00 00 00

can someone tell us plz?