[L2J] Lineage II Earth

Stig

Here is the truth about Tigey. Read the chat CAREFULLY!

http://pastebin.com/7xk9xxvY

PLEASE NOTE:

Currently the HOW TO CONNECT section is set to connect to the old l2 earth that was situated on Tigey's computer meaning that anyone who connects to l2 earth with the old pack will be actually be connecting to tigey's shitty wannabe project.

Oh , thanks for that link kiefer , ask nig why he didn't paste the words when he said we can get alott of money from the server together that I will get half amount of money from the donations , he was trying to be good becouse I was about to host the server? and then when he come up with hes idea to pay together he said that hes the founder and admins won't earn anything from the donations? oh god .. hes just failure.

Well the website of l2earh is -beep-ed up abitt , I just did set up a smf forum for the server , I didn't work on it so much just made account on thier company and choosed theme and stuff I don't care so much about the forum I am working on a website right now.. http://www.l2oath.smffy.com/index.php this is going to be our forum

Hello dear l2earth players , I have to announce that I've got kicked from the staff team couse I scammed l2earth files , the reason that I did that is that Nig made me mad couse hes goal is to earn money from server so that means he made the server for money , he wan'ted me to host the server couse he don't have enough money to pay for a hoster but later he decide that me sagarat and he will pay together for a hoster and we won't recive any money from the donations so I wen't mad and scammed hes filles I will open hes project by my own .. add me on msn tigey92@hotmail.com good luck guys.

Oh , thanks for that link kiefer , ask nig why he didn't paste the words when he said we can get alott of money from the server together that I will get half amount of money from the donations , he was trying to be good becouse I was about to host the server? and then when he come up with hes idea to pay together he said that hes the founder and admins won't earn anything from the donations? oh god .. hes just failure.

Everything that Tigey Said is a Lie, besides the part that yes he did happen to steal LII Earth's compiled server, but the truth is explained in the following excerpt from my post on the LII Earth Website:

Ok well im going to start off by explaining to everyone whats been going on with server development. In the begining of this project it was only me, solely me developing long nights by myself. I wrote/added all the custom features you see on the server features list and once I though I liked the configuration of the server I decided that it might be a good time to get a server development team started. So i went and made a post on maxcheaters asking if anyone wanted to join my server development team in the hopes of testing and fixing some of the pre beta bugs of the server and so I got a few offers. I accepted Tigey first as HGM of the server. He seemed like a well rounded and intelligent individual at the time however as time continued and having no luck in finding a server hoster I turned to tigey in hopes that he could host the server for the beta of LII Earth. He agreed that he would host the server as long as i helped to teach him java and well since I was so busy with the server I never really got around to teaching him java. As the beta continued we began to realize that hosting the server on his home computer was not going to work. Java continued to exhaust all the memory for his computer and that is the reason why the server during beta always seemed to be offline, because we were trying to leave a home based computer online 24-7 and those computers are not ment to stay online for over 12 hours. So I told tigey that he would need to upgrade his operating system to windows 2003 and he said he would be willing todo this, but as the days passed and the server was offline due to operating system instability tigey refused to go to the store and purchase simple blank data CD's so we could write and install the Windows 2003 ISO's. Realizing that tigey was hopeless Sargat and I began to talk about the possibility of  purchasing dedicated hosting by all 3 of us pitching in money and spliting the costs. Here is the actual conversation between Tigey and I in MSN: (Note that I was simply asking tigey a question)

http://pastebin.com/7xk9xxvY

If you read it carefully you will realize that the whole reason tigey is mad is because of a simple misunderstanding and also the part about him taking the LII Earth Pack, That is also true. The little Thief swindled the entire compiled pack from me all my hard work and dedication in the hands of a theif, but what he doesn't seem to understand is that its impossible to get the server's source code out of a compiled pack meaning that as l2j continues to advance and update tigey will be stuck with a pack that continues to age and eventually die just like the project he is working on (I don't endorse this, but if you would like to tell tigey he is a lier and a cheat simply visit his forums http://www.l2oath.smffy.com/index.php you will also notice he stole the forum theme :P). I on the other hand Have every single bit of code backed up and ready to move to a privately owned DEDI that I am going to purchase, I do not have a time line as to when but expect it to be in the coming week.

PLEASE NOTE:

Currently the HOW TO CONNECT section is set to connect to the old l2 earth that was situated on Tigey's computer meaning that anyone who connects to l2 earth with the old pack will be actually be connecting to tigey's shitty wannabe project.

So now that you know the truth please go and spread the word on his forum :)

Here is a Link to the TOPIC:

http://l2earth.site40.net/index.php?topic=40.0

Also please realize that the server WILL be coming back online with all the same files and the same configuration. Tigey is just a noob that scammed me for a stupid compiled revision of my servers code. He doesn't have the source code or anything like that and he won't be able to update his server to keep it insync with L2J so therfore his pack will soon become outdated and eventually perish.

ALSO Currently the HOW TO CONNECT section is wrong and will not connect you to LII EARTH it will connect you to Tigey's shitty test server that's located at his home. Please be patient while i purchase dedicate hosting to get this server live the real way it should have been done.

I understand this is 100% my fault that their is this whole complication with Tigey and I Urge players to see past the stupidity of the situation and come give my server a try as throughout development and earlier in this post you have seen witness to my understanding and ability to listen and change configuration to better suit the players.

The Live Server Date Has been moved back to Thursday June 17 2010

online players, daily?

Well right now were still beta testing and I am openly saying there is going to be a wipe so not that many players are logging in. But i have herd from many players that they will join the server when it goes live. Most people who are waiting have joined the forums in hopes of a promising server opening June 17th.

Haha , everything is a lie? okej dear nig :) I did clean my pc I gave you acces to it even when I wasn't at home and you could do anything with it  , I was at ur side and I did like you  I was happy that I could work with you couse you're a great developer better then me thats surething :) but you messed it up ,

ur words :

1. We can get alott of money from the server

2. You will get half of the money from donations (you said that becouse I was about to host ur server and you wan'ted to make you looks a great good person?)

3. after you decided to pay for a hoster together with me and sagarat and you said to me I am the founder and you won't recive any money from donations .. So I wen't mad took ur files couse I had them on my pc and decided that I will open ur project by my own .

Good luck.

Haha , everything is a lie? okej dear nig :) I did clean my pc I gave you acces to it even when I wasn't at home and you could do anything with it  , I was at ur side and I did like you  I was happy that I could work with you couse you're a great developer better then me thats surething :) but you messed it up ,

ur words :

1. We can get alott of money from the server

2. You will get half of the money from donations (you said that becouse I was about to host ur server and you wan'ted to make you looks a great good person?)

3. after you decided to pay for a hoster together with me and sagarat and you said to me I am the founder and you won't recive any money from donations .. So I wen't mad took ur files couse I had them on my pc and decided that I will open ur project by my own .

Good luck.

Thats not what the chat logs says.

Who are you going to believe, the chat log or yourself?

Also incase your wondering if im making this server just for donations, im not.  I havent even made a donation list yet, that why its not posted on the website, here is where its going to go:

http://l2earth.site40.net/index.php?topic=2.0

But as you can see i haven't even made the whole list and the part that i have made for the weapons ans stuff like that you cannot even donate for the maximum enchant. The maximum enchant you can donate for is +18. Im not trying to make a server simply to make money the goal of my server is to provide a fun and enjoyable pvp environment for players where balance is of the utmost importance and there is no way I can do that with having unbalance donations. Please understand that Tigey is just mad, as he said in his post lol, and everyone knows what happens to idiots when they get mad.  ::)

Haha they don't need to belive me :) I just said the whole story why I did scam ur files . You did copy the whole talk on msn from one day why didn't you copy from the last days ? comeone dude be seriusaly and stop lying end of the story now go lie somewhere else and by the way stop being kid and don't make stupid accounts on my forum and talk shiit like a kid.

Haha you had problem with me? I wasn't even in ur team at 5th , its ur fault buy a hoster instend of asking people to host ur server on home pc for free? if you're making that great and good server get a hoster

Haha they don't need to belive me :) I just said the whole story why I did scam ur files . You did copy the whole talk on msn from one day why didn't you copy from the last days ? comeone dude be seriusaly and stop lying end of the story now go lie somewhere else and by the way stop being kid and don't make stupid accounts on my forum and talk shiit like a kid.

Ill Let the chat log talk.

The proof is there and your the one who stole the pack who cheated me so stop telling me to stop lieing. Im not even saying things that could be lies. Im presenting proof and your even admitting to it, but your just to stupid to realize that stealing my pack was the worst thing you could have done for yourself.

I will admit that it was retarded of me to try to find someone like you to host my server, but i already admitted that above so im not trying to repeat myself.

hmm I wouldn't believe for non of you two. The truth is, I dont really care either, Ill try your servers for the features not the background, if I smell something stinky with the fairness Ill leave, simple is that. 'Till that, save a slot for me on L2earth:)