[L2J]L2DwarfWars! WOOT!

Belzebul

agree with some peoples here the server is a little boring

and this is also a copy of a very old server (l2 illicit awakening c3 2-3 years  ago i played once there) it has a same server with about the same places and the dwarfs has also 2-3 skills from other

agree with some peoples here the server is a little boring

and this is also a copy of a very old server (l2 illicit awakening c3 2-3 years  ago i played once there) it has a same server with about the same places and the dwarfs has also 2-3 skills from other

We are about to add Raid Bosses. We are sorry about our slow work , the reason is that our dev - Rozdex is out of Greece for 10 days. And we gotta work alone. We are making last tests and the RBs should be added today probably.

We are about to add Raid Bosses. We are sorry about our slow work , the reason is that our dev - Rozdex is out of Greece for 10 days. And we gotta work alone. We are making last tests and the RBs should be added today probably.

Well,if you add rbs,how players will be able to kill them,without a healer (as all players are fighters)?

Well,if you add rbs,how players will be able to kill them,without a healer (as all players are fighters)?

They have increased P def and decreased P atk. They will do damage but with pots+ elemental heal from time to time you can survive.

They have increased P def and decreased P atk. They will do damage but with pots+ elemental heal from time to time you can survive.

:S ok for pots.. about elemental heal. dwarfs have only 440 casting if i remember.. and the mob's can make you *casting intruped* :S i dont know maybe one light mystery from WC increase the casting at 760..

:S ok for pots.. about elemental heal. dwarfs have only 500 casting if i remember.. and the mob's can make you *casting intruped* :S i dont know maybe one light mystery from WC increase the casting at 760..

take acumen smarty.

:S ok for pots.. about elemental heal. dwarfs have only 500 casting if i remember.. and the mob's can make you *casting intruped* :S i dont know maybe one light mystery from WC increase the casting at 760..

Dont worry its tested :).