• Guma
    • Coyote
    • Intrepid
    • TheEnd
    • FBD
    • Gx
    • ˚کe®κ
    • Ovenus

ok Mr.Coyote say to me witch is the best greek developer?

I'll agree with seth, concerning DR.

Anyway, just to prove you the retardness of Ovenus:

1) He made eclipse concerning lessons. Once he taught his "Students" about the compile proceedure, he told them that they knew how to use eclipse.

2) When he was asked to find the difference between a string and an int, he found nothing, since he believed that string = int.

3) He had the ambition to create "teh bestah l2jprojaht" and the most fun part is that it never opened, actually.

4) Just the fact that he thinks he is pro, makes him a total zero.

5) Crying for codes and then posting them as your own - quite retarded, ain't it?

6) Long ago he banned Maxtor from the MGN L2 Server just because.. well, nobody knows the reason, it's just his stupidity.

I think that these are enough.

Anyway, since we are full of braindead users voting for the "best" and not the "Worst" developer, with "friendship" as criteria, I think that the topic is meaningless..

• 3 weeks later...

well ovenus and jimaras22 are both failed kids u cant expect them to actualy know java they dont even know english.

i can't really said that.

About Ovenus he make very good work to a server which will open soon.I don't think that it is so failed developer as they Paid him to make a pack for 100 euros and more....

i can't really said that.

About Ovenus he make very good work to a server which will open soon.I don't think that it is so failed developer as they Paid him to make a pack for 100 euros and more....

well kids exist that doesnt change the fact that he got 0 skills.

I just show the newest work of him and is...Tooo nice,no lies.

well ur one of this kids that belive that 1 string codes like the ones he makes are so difficult huh? jeez even i with my 1/50 java skills can make anything he makes .