server down

destay

Question

8 answers to this question

I dont understand what does that mean, not enough ram? I was told 4gb should be enough, atlest to start up the server lol

go to

gamesrever.bat right klik and press edit these lines will  appear:

REM -------------------------------------

REM Default parameters for a basic server.

-----> edit this one java -Xmx512m -cp bsf.jar;bsh-2.0b4.jar;commons-logging-1.1.jar;mmocore.jar;javolution.jar;c3p0-0.9.1.2.jar;mysql-connector-java-5.0.7-bin.jar;l2jserver.jar;jython.jar net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer

REM

REM If you have a big server and lots of memory, you could experiment for example with

REM java -server -Xmx1536m -Xms1024m -Xmn512m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -Xnoclassgc -XX:+AggressiveOpts

so it would be like this java -Xmx1024m

wow awsome! thanks a lot, as you can figure its my first time doing this :P

can I ask what do the changes in that line mean c3p0-0.9.1.2.jar? mysql-connector? is that the mysql version or something xd

so with the xmx512m I set how much ram the game server eats? interesting :D

wow awsome! thanks a lot, as you can figure its my first time doing this :P

can I ask what do the changes in that line mean c3p0-0.9.1.2.jar? mysql-connector? is that the mysql version or something xd

so with the xmx512m I set how much ram the game server eats? interesting :D

no if you go more than 1024 you should change properly the others to so i don't recomend you changing it