[Discuss + Results] FIFA Worldcup 2010 (South Africa) By; Chucky

Tessellate

didn't you heared that it's the fake one. lol.

That pic was fake but he did predict that Spain will win. Anyway Spain will be the winner and not because of the octopus.

The winner is 100% Netherlands and erol come on dont tell me that German played good football

1st they had luck cause the referees was blind and dont see the englands goal if that was counted then maybe they loose against England

2nd on both matches they had luck with a fast goal and so the other team needed to attack full and german just scored on the counter attack (yes i have to say that they are very good (and fast) on counter attacks) but  they just defenced with 8-9 peoples so it was very hard to score against them

The winner is 100% Netherlands and erol come on dont tell me that German played good football

1st they had luck cause the referees was blind and dont see the englands goal if that was counted then maybe they loose against England

2nd on both matches they had luck with a fast goal and so the other team needed to attack full and german just scored on the counter attack (yes i have to say that they are very good (and fast) on counter attacks) but  they just defenced with 8-9 peoples so it was very hard to score against them

winning by 4 goals in never a luck.

+ winning against pretedents of this WC.

Few hours left to find out who is gonna take the finals versus Netherlands :D

The winner today will be also the winner of the cup.