[Discuss + Results] FIFA Worldcup 2010 (South Africa) By; Chucky

Tessellate

i'm fan of germany but i'm afraid a lot from Capello. :)

If England pass Germany i sure you 100% that they'll win the cup. ;)

Never going to happen...since to that they need to pass 13 country which better than them hell even ghana is better than england :D

Never going to happen...since to that they need to pass 13 country which better than them hell even ghana is better than england :D

well Ghana vs. Uruguay in the quarter finals is gonna be a wonderfull match also!

both equal teams i think!

well Ghana vs. Uruguay in the quarter finals is gonna be a wonderfull match also!

both equal teams i think!

you know what i want to see?in final Argentina vs Brazil

why lol. England got best team atm.

Best middfielders, best defenders, one of best forward (Rooney).

why lol. England got best team atm.

Best middfielders, best defenders, one of best forward (Rooney).

thats not about best team thats about game style in game style if you want to see nice football you never watch european football since its sucks...and in game style argentina and brazil > everyone else i say this for a fact because of they are the "measuring stick" in every aspect of football

i hope its Netherlands vs. Germany

++1 8D

thats not about best team thats about game style in game style if you want to see nice football you never watch european football since its sucks...and in game style argentina and brazil > everyone else i say this for a fact because of they are the "measuring stick" in every aspect of football

also true.. check about Real Madrid the last few years

AWESOME PLAYERS.. besto f the best

but no team :)

why to run like a monkey (like brasil do) while you can just make a goal and after that make a big wall in front of the goalkeeper so you don't have to overspend the energy.

Football become a competition of calculating and managment skills.

Same like Formula Uno. -> Team and PCs > Driver

why to run like a monkey (like brasil do) while you can just make a goal and after that make a big wall in front of the goalkeeper so you don't have to overspend the energy.

Football become a competition of calculating and managment skills.

Same like Formula Uno. -> Team and PCs > Driver

that mentality made greece fall out from the WC :D and no brazils dont run like a monkey they run like a damn coyote(sry xD) and they do magic with the ball just compare how brazil players lead the ball and how a europen player do it, its like compare devangell to an english teacher...

also true.. check about Real Madrid the last few years

AWESOME PLAYERS.. besto f the best

but no team :)

ohh plz spanish championship suck.

That's why Ronaldinho wasn't same with Brasil, that's why Messi isn't same with Argentina, that's why Alves can't make goal with brasil like he did with sevilla or he do with barcelona.

Spanish championship don't have a proper defense, that's why you see many goals there.

Even you can look amazing in Spain championship.

Watch England and German championship for a real battle match. :D

That's why Ronaldinho wasn't same with Brasil, that's why Messi isn't same with Argentina, that's why Alves can't make goal with brasil like he did with sevilla or he do with barcelona.

Spanish championship don't have a proper defense, that's why you see many goals there.

lol yes.. thats so true!

many of dutch players go to Germany after few years in Dutch league

No "proper defense" dont have to do anything with the amount of gools you talk against yourself you said best team win with the best players. Now all the teams in spain full with that type of guys and they suck(guess why Robinho went back to south america). As i said before europen football sucks its full with overpayed wannabes.

lol yes.. thats so true!

many of dutch players go to Germany after few years in Dutch league

take Robben for example.

He was like dead in Spain. Bayern /ressed him :P

take Robben for example.

OR take ribery he was awsome everywhere than went to germany and since that he cant even shoot a ball properly :D

take Robben for example.

same with Van Der Vaart

In holland he had his time.. failed his last year.. went to germany aand now he's awesome in germany

and btw.. robben was chelsea :p

No "proper defense" dont have to do anything with the amount of gools you talk against yourself you said best team win with the best players. Now all the teams in spain full with that type of guys and they suck(guess why Robinho went back to south america). As i said before europen football sucks its full with overpayed wannabes.

In spain are few pro players.

That's why some players like Messi, Ronaldinho looks special. Coz others are noob.

So, it's easy to notice a good player among 100 noobs.