[Discuss + Results] FIFA Worldcup 2010 (South Africa) By; Chucky

Tessellate

lol atm no team played very good football

France: Worst football i ever see

Netherland:They win both matches but not played goood maybe cause roben is missing

spain:the also played very bad

england:Very bad

German:1st match good 2nd bad

Brazil:Not good

only argentina played very good football till now

Retard it's only normal for them to play bad. The do not want to accumulate unecessery fatigue on the start ofc that the players would most likely want to keep their stamina / strenght when the right time comes and to be more precise when they meet up with someone really good. Groupes are pretty much fucked up take Argenitna's group for example how would you not say they play good when they score vs one of the weakest amongs the Modial 2010 participants ?

Anyway... when groupes are over and those who pass decided then we will enjoy football for now I suggest you go and bet easy money on X matches and wait .

PS: Y-day's match Cameroon/Denmark [imho Denmark should have lost so many mistakes infront of the goalkeeper too bad football].

agree with Dream 100% about strength/stamina.

Also about Argentina i think it did a huge mistake.

If you guys noticed in all of their corner kicks they did some schemes which were for final matches and not for these group matches.

Updated 1st post with everything until todays matches

Today:

Slovakia - Paraguay

Italy - New Zealand

Brasil - Ivory Coast

about bets place them here: Click me

Retard it's only normal for them to play bad. The do not want to accumulate unecessery fatigue on the start ofc that the players would most likely want to keep their stamina / strenght when the right time comes and to be more precise when they meet up with someone really good. Groupes are pretty much -beep-ed up take Argenitna's group for example how would you not say they play good when they score vs one of the weakest amongs the Modial 2010 participants ?

Anyway... when groupes are over and those who pass decided then we will enjoy football for now I suggest you go and bet easy money on X matches and wait .

PS: Y-day's match Cameroon/Denmark [imho Denmark should have lost so many mistakes infront of the goalkeeper too bad football].

lol ok i know that its only group stage and i know that they dont wanna play so good keep to strength and stamina for the next round

but allot of the good teams are near to disqualify

france:almost sure that they will not pass

spain:also needs to 2 wins to pass

england:also need a win to pass

german:also need a win

if they disqualify what you think they will say we don't played good to keep our stamina and strength for the next round

check groub b..

negeria ://

negeria turned out great in group fase..

but when they reech the round of 16 or quarter finals

they need to compeet versus one of the best of the world

they will never make it :)

i changed it XD

sorry because we write in holland nigeria

probely i wrote it wrong because of that

nop i dont say you you are wrong i say you some is nigeria and some negeria you know what is right !