[Trick]Kill low lvl rb with high lvl char!

Killing low lvl RB's with high level char

I used to search to see if anyone else had posted this but it didn't find anything so here it goes:

Take a prophet with u and a lvl 80 destroyer for example and some friends with de lvl of the RB so that you can get the drop (destroyer needed to lower hp very fast). Use mystic immunity on the destroyer from the prophet and hit with destro ('till the RB lose 99% of the life, then finish it with low lvl chars). This way you won't get paralyzed/silenced etc. HF!

If the trick has already been posted im sorry and delete topic

Killing low lvl RB's with high level char

I used to search to see if anyone else had posted this but it didn't find anything so here it goes:

Take a prophet with u and a lvl 80 destroyer for example and some friends with de lvl of the RB so that you can get the drop (destroyer needed to lower hp very fast). Use mystic immunity on the destroyer from the prophet and hit with destro ('till the RB lose 99% of the life, then finish it with low lvl chars). This way you won't get paralyzed/silenced etc. HF!

If the trick has already been posted im sorry and delete topic

hah,post something that you tried....

Except the Raid Curse,if the player is more than 8 lvl higher than the RB,he will give 0 damage to the target ^^.

It obiviously dosnt work,you cant be sure the rb will remain in 99% hp because you could kill with de the rb in few secs.

So dont be so sure of this,i will try it just for my curiousity but for sure it will dont work.

• 1 month later...