[Review][Torchlight - SKIDROW][PC]

GrisoM

Well i played this game like 3 months ago i think..it's not bad but there is not any good storyline...i mean after u clean the first mines and kill the "raid" in the end then u just repeat the same quest in different floors on some other mines....and that makes it kinda boring...also it is kinda easy.

What i liked was the enchant since i never saw anything like that on any single player rpg.

Btw i used the brutal guy with 2 swords...i got a mass skill (there is no way i can recall it's name) and all passives and i never died ....it's quite easy...with the fat guy at least dunno with other classes...

P.S.:Sry if it's not allowed but if some1 likes games like that he should try titans quest....it's one of the best single player rpg( kinda old though).Raids there are like adventure style games (like crash bandicoot..when u must find the right time to atk the boss...but a lot harder ;) ).Again sry if this should not be posted  :-\

As some of you may know when you enchant you have a % to disenchant your weapon (its the worst thing that can happen) and since there is no "save" you are pretty facked up if your weapon gets disenchanted so i found a way to "save" the game:

go to Start > Run > %APPDATA%\runic games\torchlight\save

what you have to do is copy all those files into another folder in other place and that will be your "save" so if you go into the game and do something stupid like disenchanting your weapon, all you have to do is copy all those files you saved in the other folder again in the original save.

if some one wants cheats tell me so i add them in the 1st post :P

hmm that sounds good But can u do that while u have torchlight on??cause if u can't well then it's gonna be really annoying to to exit game do that then on exit again e.t.c.

no you cant do it while tl is on, i know that there is a patch to disable the enchant bullshit but i cant find it, when i find it i'll post the link here.

Well i played this game like 3 months ago i think..it's not bad but there is not any good storyline...i mean after u clean the first mines and kill the "raid" in the end then u just repeat the same quest in different floors on some other mines....and that makes it kinda boring...also it is kinda easy.

What i liked was the enchant since i never saw anything like that on any single player rpg.

Btw i used the brutal guy with 2 swords...i got a mass skill (there is no way i can recall it's name) and all passives and i never died ....it's quite easy...with the fat guy at least dunno with other classes...

P.S.:Sry if it's not allowed but if some1 likes games like that he should try titans quest....it's one of the best single player rpg( kinda old though).Raids there are like adventure style games (like crash bandicoot..when u must find the right time to atk the boss...but a lot harder ;) ).Again sry if this should not be posted  :-\

lol the game is nice :p

thats it

but most games doesn't have story line

i name Lineage II, got big story line

but does any1 pay atention to it ;o ?

lol the game is nice :p

thats it

but most games doesn't have story line

i name Lineage II, got big story line

but does any1 pay atention to it ;o ?

Well l2 is mmo while torchlight is single player and if u do the same quest over and over again it's getting realy boring..i used to play games like that...actually the first rpg i ever played was sacred 1....and i tried a lot since then...so for sinlge player rpg i vote for titan quest...it is the best i ever played...(i never got to play sacred 2 thought and maybe that's better but dunno)

it's nothing like WoW...it's a single player rpg...

soon it will have coop for 2-4 ppl

Can I have the link either??

It looks like a noobie WoW (the game-style) :P

Graphics: As I see from the video... Perfect! I must give a try! ;D

sure, i send you a pm now.