GFX Battle - Goddess VS GodPower

Well let's do this :

29c84eejpg.png

Observations

From right to left.

a) I think you went a bit too far with the colours, I'd prefer less colours and a better background.

b) Premade symbols and vectors are not how it's done. This shows imagination, but lack of effort and patience.

c) I think the hand is a bit blurry. I think you blurred it , but I believe that you didn't have to , especially in a vector and colorful sig like this without a clear focal point.

d) Could have used a better font for GodPower and Anime, I think it doesn't work well with the renders.

Good Points

+1 for an awesome render

+1 for the nice flow

+1 for the ability to combine many colors together and make the sig acceptable.

Comments : I don't know how much did this take you, but with your imagination you could've created a real work of art, this just doesn't show your true skill.

Rate : 8/10  

Goddess :

1tr33n.png

Observations :

From right to left.

a) Those little dots over there, at the c4d, are a bit ugly, I think you should reduce their number.

b) I think the little anime nurse is not the best render for this dark background.

c) You must clear the focal a bit, there are dots and pieces of c4ds on the render.

d) Can't actually realise the flow , its direction on this tag.

e) Could 've been awesome with a text, not that you are forced to place it, it's just that there is a lot of space on the left for a cool one.

Good points:

+1 for the c4d use (didn't see many c4ds on godpower's sig)

+1 the depth (blurred background, c4ds work well with the render)

+1 for the atmosphere (yes, it counts. It's different if you are watching a sig that makes your imagination fly away to a horror movie, than watching a sig that brings your momma's dress in yer mind)

Comments : WHY, WHY did you not finish this sig? Why didn't you work on it? It could've been amazing with a bit of work! "Don't wanna spend time for a stupid contest". Hmmm that's not an excuse for me. If you are not interested in this contest , why do you even bother accepting it and actually making sigs? In fact why do you even care about this Photoshop Section if you think that it lacks importance?

If you think that this forum is not worth your sigs , then just stay in DV.

Rate : 7/10

Winner : Godpower, close one, and Goddess could've outmatched you by far if she 'd cared a bit for the actual contest.

I'm also pissed cause you guys decided to end it before the deadline.

Deadlines are placed for a reason. You just can't force the participants nor the judges to post their stuff before their time, it's just not right.

I'm also pissed cause you guys decided to end it before the deadline.

Deadlines are placed for a reason. You just can't force the participants nor the judges to post their stuff before their time, it's just not right.

You should see my face once coyote told me so.

I was at netbook and I hardly could make a right sentence without a typo and ofc,I was not in the position to post a full c'n'c comment.

Ok dudes.We got a winner over here but let's wait for blane's comment that will help both of you for sure.

Not really bro.

The other judges did cover me at the most of the part.I have 1-2 points though...

For GP :

- It lacks of depth.

- Text is not good.

General: If you count my opinion, the result is just awesome.It just can't be called "a self-try".I'm sure you get what I mean.I know exactly what parts you combined and the only thing I have to notice is that you have a good imagination.This signature, though, doesn't prove your skills.

For Goddess:

WHY, WHY did you not finish this sig? Why didn't you work on it? It could've been amazing with a bit of work! "Don't wanna spend time for a stupid contest". Hmmm that's not an excuse for me. If you are not interested in this contest , why do you even bother accepting it and actually making sigs? In fact why do you even care about this Photoshop Section if you think that it lacks importance?

If you think that this forum is not worth your sigs , then just stay in DV.

Only this is enough.We all know (and I do) your skills.

Result:

Winner : Godpower, close one, and Goddess could've outmatched you by far if she 'd cared a bit for the actual contest.

PS: I wasn't bored to write any comments, I just don't want to say things over and over again.The points above show the main part of my judge.

See you around!

You told me to start c'n'cing lol.You and kobeshoot!

Wait, wait, wait.

Don't change the facts!

I saw DS's comment, so I asked you if we should start rating.

And you left no response.

But once I saw your comment, I posted mine too.

GodPower's signature is awesome! I don't see some special effects like c4ds fractals and shits like these just some brushes and very beautiful colors. Really beautiful GodPower.

So guys,here's your winner,from the lands of Greece,I present you GODPOWER!

Wait, wait, wait.

Don't change the facts!

I saw DS's comment, so I asked you if we should start rating.

And you left no response.

But once I saw your comment, I posted mine too.

I actually did but dunno if you received since my netbook's wireless connection was f@cked up.You remember me gettin' off and online all the time,right??