[WTS] GvE Server Files

Hey, if someone wants a GvE completed pack with all facts on it just message me or connect me on msn : pn-brutus@hotmail.com

Which Features does it has?

# Instant level 78

# Exp By killing players

# Capturable towns/castles(even zones?)

# If your faction Captures all zones they are teleported to a Boss where every person gets exp and items

# Assisting system to reward you incase somebody gets the last hit of your kill.

# Kill Streak System(Full Dota Streaks and Sounds)

# Adena is obtained by killing a player

# Anti-Farm (cheat) function installed(not the default l2j one)

# Ancient Adena earned by doing damage to a target (Assisting)

# Skill Enchants Cost Ancient Adena

# A Grade Items are Free

# S-S84 Cost Adena

# Specific and Automated Enchanting System

# Enchant Max : Unlimited

# Enchants Cost Adena

# MP Potions Implemented (only can be used out of combat)

# Much Much More...

By request i could add everything else you want!

For the ones who things i am a scammer - simply message me at msn and we will find out how to do the transfers probly i will first give you or commit on your svn the codes then you will pay.. something like this.

dont trust him guys, i dont tell that he is scammer but he wants the price first that pritty annoy me, i told him the 50% of the price but he wants by thinking that im scammer, so its your CHOOSE, and AGAIN i DONT KNOW if he is SCAMMER.

dont trust him guys, i dont tell that he is scammer but he wants the price first that pritty annoy me, i told him the 50% of the price but he wants by thinking that im scammer, so its your CHOOSE, and AGAIN i DONT KNOW if he is SCAMMER.

That guy is just a time waster trying to change the agreements when the code is done and trying to get the code in minimal prices and ofc if you like to see the conversation i can prove that

That guy is just a time waster trying to change the agreements when the code is done and trying to get the code in minimal prices and ofc if you like to see the conversation i can prove that

you told me that you going sell it for 50-75 euros so i said 75 well, but every body here knew that the real deal are then you send 50% of the price, then  you sent the code and after the otehr part of money god do you really going to believe this guy? He have 10 post, he cant proof that his code are working, i ask him to open one test server to tets it but he wonts, also he tried to proof me from TV that his vote reward works, FAIL becouse he just showed me the pritty easy java code which make vote check every 5 second, even 5 y/o boy can make this script, this script every body can find by using google. seriously you relly think that after me some one going to trsut you? god.

ye the code is done? why you told me on msn? you dont have it? want msn log?

and 2) why you dont open test server you dont know how to compile? o.O

hahha owned this guy are scammer for 65% but i cant be sure..

you told me that you going sell it for 50-75 euros so i said 75 well, but every body here knew that the real deal are then you send 50% of the price, then  you sent the code and after the otehr part of money god do you really going to believe this guy? He have 10 post, he cant proof that his code are working, i ask him to open one test server to tets it but he wonts, also he tried to proof me from TV that his vote reward works, FAIL becouse he just showed me the pritty easy java code which make vote check every 5 second, even 5 y/o boy can make this script, this script every body can find by using google. seriously you relly think that after me some one going to trsut you? god.

LoL you are funny

(11:56 PM) BruTuS:	depends how much u can waste
(11:56 PM) Coolis:	no more than 100 euros :P
(11:56 PM) Coolis:	EUROS*
(11:56 PM) BruTuS:	well
(11:56 PM) BruTuS:	i wont take from u
(11:56 PM) BruTuS:	100
(11:56 PM) BruTuS:	i am thinking about 50-75 ;)
(11:56 PM) Coolis:	well,
(11:57 PM) Coolis:	can we make something?
(11:57 PM) Coolis:	i sent you 25 now, maybe lik that
(11:57 PM) BruTuS:	not now
(11:57 PM) BruTuS:	let me start it
(11:57 PM) Coolis:	ok
(11:57 PM) BruTuS:	probly tomorrow
(11:57 PM) BruTuS:	ill start it
(11:58 PM) Coolis:	ok, and hwen it will ready?
(11:58 PM) BruTuS:	tomorrow probly

(3:39 PM) Coolis:	ok
(3:39 PM) Coolis:	also how much money do you want
(3:39 PM) Coolis:	for no resell
(3:39 PM) BruTuS:	i wont sell it lol

(6:08 PM) Coolis:	ok ;)
(6:08 PM) Coolis:	but dont sell it k ? :xD
(6:08 PM) BruTuS:	ok
(6:08 PM) BruTuS:	he wanted it for 50 euro
(6:08 PM) BruTuS:	u c an give me 100 euro?
(6:08 PM) Coolis:	why? :P
(6:08 PM) BruTuS:	u want me to not sell it
(6:09 PM) Coolis:	75 be fine?
(6:09 PM) BruTuS:	75 was in my mind
(6:09 PM) BruTuS:	since lots of ppl looking for that
(6:09 PM) BruTuS:	and i wont sell it
(6:09 PM) BruTuS:	i thought
(6:09 PM) BruTuS:	u can get the copyrights for 100 in total
(6:09 PM) Coolis:	k

(9:39 PM) Coolis:	25 Euros is the 50% part of the price
(9:39 PM) BruTuS:	what
(9:39 PM) BruTuS:	i want 50% of 100 euro
(9:39 PM) BruTuS:	i do not sell it for 50 euro
(9:39 PM) Coolis:	kidding?

Don't Waste my time anymore

(5:44 PM) Coolis:	dont answer to cyazzzzz
(5:44 PM) Coolis:	he is gekas
(5:44 PM) BruTuS:	who is cyaz
(5:44 PM) BruTuS:	cyazzzz@hotmail.com?
(5:44 PM) Coolis:	this guy who flame you
(5:44 PM) BruTuS:	how do u know
(5:44 PM) Coolis:	yes
(5:44 PM) BruTuS:	that
(5:45 PM) Coolis:	Gekas is on my msn
(5:45 PM) Coolis:	dont answe rhim
(5:45 PM) Coolis:	he is idiot ok?
(5:45 PM) BruTuS:	how do u know
(5:45 PM) BruTuS:	that
(5:45 PM) BruTuS:	he is the same
(5:45 PM) BruTuS:	guy
(5:45 PM) BruTuS:	and added me?
(5:45 PM) Coolis:	Becouse i know this idiot :/
(5:45 PM) Coolis:	yes

Those ppls are rly annoying

Cuz i do not have usable server in my pc and since he told me do not re-sell it, i told you that u wont get anything

and i've never said that i do not have that i had old one that isnt done and since ia m not scammer i am not selling outdated codes, why you are so lame?

P.S. why you guys changing accounts? both of you have 5-6 accounts here

idiot are dump head or what? chat logs are not allowed this is the second time that you post.

leave the forum no one will buy something . w8 a minute to find when you told me on msn.

i dont know how to code vote reward.

5/25/2010 9:15:58 PM GekaS* QQ e3etaseis [c=4]BruTuS[/c] hi

5/25/2010 9:16:05 PM GekaS* QQ e3etaseis [c=4]BruTuS[/c] i find your msn on maxcheaters

5/25/2010 9:16:10 PM GekaS* QQ e3etaseis [c=4]BruTuS[/c] do you have vote reward sytem java side

5/25/2010 9:16:12 PM GekaS* QQ e3etaseis [c=4]BruTuS[/c] because i am interersting to buy it

5/25/2010 9:16:23 PM GekaS* QQ e3etaseis [c=4]BruTuS[/c] ..?

5/25/2010 9:22:29 PM [c=4]BruTuS[/c] GekaS* QQ e3etaseis woot?

5/25/2010 9:22:41 PM [c=4]BruTuS[/c] GekaS* QQ e3etaseis java side?

5/25/2010 9:22:54 PM GekaS* QQ e3etaseis [c=4]BruTuS[/c] thats dont exist. you should add php on website

5/25/2010 9:22:56 PM [c=4]BruTuS[/c] GekaS* QQ e3etaseis without php vote reward dont work?

Cuz i do not have usable server in my pc and since he told me do not re-sell it, i told you that u wont get anything

and i've never said that i do not have that i had old one that isnt done and since ia m not scammer i am not selling outdated codes, why you are so lame?

now lame is you and scammer too (i think that) already 2 persons proof that im trusteble

now lame is you and scammer too (i think that) already 2 persons proof that im trusteble

Who are these guys ? a guy with 6-7 accounts, a guy without life? chats logs are allowed since u are calling me scammer without proofs while i gave u proof of the code, as i said do not waste my time anymore

Prove that i am a scammer and ill leave these forums lol