[Help]Delete npcs, after rr they are back again.

Thelasthero

Question

Guys, i am using latest rev. of L2JTeon project. I have add some npcs, like buffers, gm shops etc, and i can spawn them and delete them, and after server restart. Official npcs, have problem, or i am just doing something wrong. I delete them, but then after server restart, they get spawned again. Lol ???

I don't have errors.

Delete The Spawn List...

Go to table spawnlist

Find your mobs id in Npc table, then go to spawnlist and search spawnlists with the templeteId=with the mobs id.

I know i can do that, but that's silly. If i need to delete a mob, or a hole room with mobs, i must do this 1 hour. Is there a fix?

I don't have errors.I know i can do that, but that's silly. If i need to delete a mob, or a hole room with mobs, i must do this 1 hour. Is there a fix?

Well If you are noob on using Navicat Yes.. But Ass we know navicat have it's custom tools...so when you are on the table view go and press -> Filter Wizard -> <Click Here To Add> -> And Select npc_templeteid <and the Npcs Id> and then press CTRL+R.

With that way you will look only the records that are npc_templeteid=<npc id>.

Enjoy.

I have better answer, next time do not use shitty packs like teon.

shitty? 5 events, 500 custom mods + every antihack i tried to put already existed. I AM NOT NOOB IN NAVICAT. I NEED A JAVA FIX, OR SOME THING THAT WON"T TAKE SO LONG

shitty? 5 events, 500 custom mods + every antihack i tried to put already existed. I AM NOT NOOB IN NAVICAT. I NEED A JAVA FIX, OR SOME THING THAT WON"T TAKE SO LONG

Yes, shitty. Event count..and especially shitty custom mods count doesn't mean anything.

I can create pack with 20 events..and? My pack is pro now? Nope.

Code quality is most important thing.