Trade your PaySafe Cards here(Best Fee: 5%)

Gxz

Fee decreased to 10%

-.- You change your fee after mine topic? Stupidly. i can decrease and more the price even to dont get the money from that? do you want it? haha STFu

-.- You change your fee after mine topic? Stupidly. i can decrease and more the price even to dont get the money from that? do you want it? haha STFu

Why u spam my topic now? I can do whatever i like, if you dont like it then its not necessary to spam my topic. If you spam again, i will make sure that you get dekarma.

Why u spam my topic now? I can do whatever i like, if you dont like it then its not necessary to spam my topic. If you spam again, i will make sure that you get dekarma.

o.O Im afraid ... Uhh i just pee on my pants... i have 11, who cares...

BTW, change your fee, mine is 7%, you will bid me?

o.O Im afraid ... Uhh i just pee on my pants... i have 11, who cares...

BTW, change your fee, mine is 7%, you will bid me?

-1 karma, Gx said clearly that he dont want you to spam in his topic and you still continue after his warning.

-1 karma, Gx said clearly that he dont want you to spam in his topic and you still continue after his warning.

First Of all Learn thats Spam Word means, and after dekarma someone, And Secondly only mods can warn someone, sorry if im blind but you arent mod or something. Your abuse will fixed soon. ;)

Updated first post and fee is degreased to 5% Oo

probably not the best, the bets fee corectly is 4% so i dont think that is right to put "BEST FEE: 5%" just edit it as FEE: 5%

don't abuse again he just draw him bid.. he don't want to give more >.> fixed by me Gx add me on msn so if i have any paysafe to talk for draw devangell@hotmail.com