"Question" Over sex

OnlyLoveXxX

Well people,

Here are older ppl than me, so i would like to ask one thing.

please the kids can just go away cuz they will begin flame me;)

So my question is:

Yesterday i had again sex with my girlfriend, but there is one problem. I used condom, but i came 2 times in the same condom!:O

i didn't want to stop so i did it, is there any problem that the sperma in her vagina came?

Thx for the info!

onelove!(l)

I've done it too and there was no problem, so you dont have to worry. =]

UFFFFFF dudeeeee!!!!

thanks, really, i was thinking i have pregnant my gf man:O:$

really thanks for the info!

Loveya!

Saying that you entered the area twice, using the same condom, you mean that after a long time break, you had sex for a second time?

If yes, then if I were you, I would worry about any dangerous effects that may occur, in case the condom was infected by anything.

If the quality of the condom was good though (don't ask, there are HQ and LQ condoms too, and I have examples from factories that sold LQ condoms), you don't have to worry at all, since it's normal.

Just make sure that the state of the condom was perfect before and after the procedure.

Saying that you entered the area twice, using the same condom, you mean that after a long time break, you had sex for a second time?

If yes, then if I were you, I would worry about any dangerous effects that may occur, in case the condom was infected by anything.

If the quality of the condom was good though (don't ask, there are HQ and LQ condoms too, and I have examples from factories that sold LQ condoms), you don't have to worry at all, since it's normal.

Just make sure that the state of the condom was perfect before and after the procedure.

I came my first time and then i didn't stop and i came twice, not that i did one time, and then the next day i did it again with the same condom xd.

Was just in the same moment.

x Thanks

I came my first time and then i didn't stop and i came twice, not that i did one time, and then the next day i did it again with the same condom xd.

Was just in the same moment.

x Thanks

You are dirty boy O.o

Dont use the same condom again cuz they are posibility to pregant your gf... is low % but an posibility exist ;]

You are dirty boy O.o

Dont use the same condom again cuz they are posibility to pregant your gf... is low % but an posibility exist ;]

i just hope that i didn't, but i will see at 1 juni! For now i am better, but i am just good, if i know that she had the period again!!

i just hope that i didn't, but i will see at 1 juni! For now i am better, but i am just good, if i know that she had the period again!!

Next time dont make the same mistake to use the same condom.

You could be pa from that age.

Yeap that's pretty dangerous plus it increases the chances of unwanted pregnancy :)

That's because the corpora carvenosa after ejaculation reduces the amount of blood that runs into it,so the penis is becoming more flexible after that and the glans goes down too.So the residual semen is possible to pump up in any direction during your second instant penetration. :D

Next time dont make the same mistake to use the same condom.

You could be pa from that age.

yeah i know i am just 17 xd

Yeap that's pretty dangerous plus it increases the chances of unwanted pregnancy :)

That's because the corpora carvenosa after ejaculation reduces the amount of blood that runs into her,so the penis is becoming more flexible after that and the glans goes down too.So the residual semen is possible to pump up in any direction during your second instant penetration. :D

I know it, that why i was afraid and i asked it :O :$