[Help]About a niewbie developer

FighterBoss

Question

Well many times i am looking more and more infos about projects,l2java developing etc.but still i can't work

because of my ridiculous pc.Anyway i wanna to ask something.

When i finally i take my new pc,i will start learn more and more about java (l2java,HTML codes etc...),

as i am new here in developing what you will suggest me?Especially with what project it was better to start?

Watch out i speak only for IL projects,well what you say?

And plz tell me for serious,a clear answer because i will work FOR REAL....!!!!! I have take it seriously this work,

also it comes summer for me so.... :)

Ty really for your help !!!!

~FiGhTeRBoss aka CeLkOneR1

12 answers to this question

1. Use Sun Tutorials.

2. Buy best Java book - Thinking in Java 4.

3. Use google.

4. Become pro.

Well that you adviced me ,i will do it for sure,but better for me would be IF there is a better,quicker way to learn easier java

The first link you give me with the first look it comes in your mind"WTF?"too many xD .

But you have right,for real work all of these need.Thnx Matim!

Leave the topic for little more unlocked, if there are more suggestions.Thnx

the best project for this time is l2jarchid premium source i dont know how much cost it u must write to Setekh or Tuga and ask him for price

Well i dont have in my mind to PAY for something.Good job making withour pay,Anyway thnx & you

with interlude you will never learn java :)

basically to learn java for l2j usage like you want the only option is to use well developed real lineage2 aka everything since kamael and only those...

no offense but if you use il i'm 100% sure you will be just another wannabe who destroy the game just like setekh and archid do since years and they really good at it.(and dont start the bullshits since setekh is truly the biggest noob of l2j history ever who decided to kill 1 game than jump to aion kill it than jump to another mmo kill it and the list goes on and on) :)

basically to learn java for l2j usage like you want the only option is to use well developed real lineage2 aka everything since kamael and only those...

no offense but if you use il i'm 100% sure you will be just another wannabe who destroy the game just like setekh and archid do since years and they really good at it.(and dont start the bullshits since setekh is truly the biggest noob of l2j history ever who decided to kill 1 game than jump to aion kill it than jump to another mmo kill it and the list goes on and on) :)

I have in my mind that for attention i should have it was the Codes but i dont really know.

For setekh and dont have to say something,because i am not the person that it must judge him,as i have heard many good

words about his project.

Stay on topic.

Need more advices if you want to help me guys :) .

ty

and with gracia he can learn java ?

where is difference between interlude and gracia, java is same :|

but better for me would be IF there is a better,quicker way to learn easier java

Matim's advice is the easiest way..

or, you can construct a machine like in Matrix Movie and just install java in your brain, if not, follow Matim's advice.

I have in my mind that for attention i should have it was the Codes but i dont really know.

For setekh and dont have to say something,because i am not the person that it must judge him,as i have heard many good

words about his project.

Stay on topic.

Need more advices if you want to help me guys :) .

ty

it was for the other guy who said archid is the best project :)

and with gracia he can learn java ?

where is difference between interlude and gracia, java is same :|

you are truly a wannabe seriously...packs until interlude were so shitty from a coding strandpoint that l2j needed months to make the kamael core and dp like it should be from almost 0...i can start to talk about how things load and whats the difference beetwen a normal getinstance or a singleton and such things but you would understand absolutely 0 from them.

com'on justmystyle, he can't learn java from l2.

he need to read some books ...

but he use for enviroment to learn from l2j so what if he want a good work he SHOULD use a well made basic and not a crappy interlude doesnt matter which team made it(since all of them are noobs)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics