[Reshare][CT2.4] Castle Cloaks!

• 2 months later...

On:

Nice work bro.I add them to my server and they are very cool.But there is every time a (but) i desapointed when i saw that they are not working on Kamael races.To bad.So can anyone make them for Kamael to?

Off:I added custom Infinity Armor to my server but i can't wear the cloack's (original cloack's) is there any Guide how to fix that problem?Or someone can help?

• 2 weeks later...

On:

Nice work bro.I add them to my server and they are very cool.But there is every time a (but) i desapointed when i saw that they are not working on Kamael races.To bad.So can anyone make them for Kamael to?

Off:I added custom Infinity Armor to my server but i can't wear the cloack's (original cloack's) is there any Guide how to fix that problem?Or someone can help?

They do work with Kamael.

And for the custom armor you need to go on the skill of the armor set and add this>

<add order="0x10" stat="cloak" val="1" />

Wow very good! But this item can weared only by the castle lord? and whene he lose the castle he can continue waer it?

You have the option to change it and let everybody wear then.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...