[WTS] L2Strict's Pack

i buy the pack of l2 strict but i think that rozdex scam me...i gave him 25 euro but he didn't give me the source..after 1 month i steel w8ing what i have to do?Ι am beging him on msn speak to me but he don't care....

i buy the pack of l2 strict but i think that rozdex scam me...i gave him 25 euro but he didn't give me the source..after 1 month i steel w8ing what i have to do?Ι am beging him on msn speak to me but he don't care....

roflmao, really? im sry. pm me now.

roflmao, really? im sry. pm me now.

i send you pm but you didn't reply me!!! ^^

EDIT : as you can see rozdex told me to sent him a pm...i sent him 2 pm's but steel nothing.... i steel waiting..... :)

EDIT : as you can see rozdex told me to sent him a pm...i sent him 2 pm's but steel nothing.... i steel waiting..... :)

You Made a big mistake by buying this pack! Any Way ! a waste of money! Full of bugs, no protection, no balance!

He maybe is busy this days. You know he is brews his new project.

You Made a big mistake by buying this pack! Any Way ! a waste of money! Full of bugs, no protection, no balance!

Hello retard!

pokopiko i gave you the link @ msn but you were sleeping

OFFER FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS!

SOURCE CODE+PACK ONLY FOR 10 EURO!

QQ! Now You Must Add Protection and fix all the bugs! also you must fix the balance! Good Luck and Good Work!

Good morning retard! Did you ready any l2guides? Like HoW To aDd Mi pRotecTiOn IN sErver?

Also from now on you will be getting -1 karma for each of your posts, enough with your spam.