Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

Good! :) I suggest you to buy it. You can view the available games for the mac here

I can't find WoW. Oh, because I love the Magic Mouse, is easy to use? For example when you are playing DotA or WoW or Lineage you must click fast right click, left click and sometimes the scroll button.

I don't think that the magic mouse will help you with the games. Better buy a normal one.

When I order a Mac the mouse and the keyboard is with the Mac right?

I will think about to buy a Mac really really serious!

When I order a Mac the mouse and the keyboard is with the Mac right?

I will think about to buy a Mac really really serious!

Yes. It's the iMac the wireless keyboard and the magic mouse. Don't think it too much. Just do it! Once you go mac you never go back! ;)

Yes. It's the iMac the wireless keyboard and the magic mouse. Don't think it too much. Just do it! Once you go mac you never go back! ;)

And I don't like it? I have never see a real iMac. Only from photos.

And I don't like it? I have never see a real iMac. Only from photos.

You will totally love it! If you want to see how it see go at Public stores or Plaisio.

You will totally love it! If you want to see how it see go at Public stores or Plaisio.

I don't think public stores in Serres(my town) have iMac, because we don't have this kind of stores. We had one but it closed. I have to go to Thessaloniki to check it and then fuck me.. rofl

Macs are simple.You'll get used to it, you'll love them.Generally, programming, designing and such operations are more effective and can be well worked in mac os.If you're a gamer, then don't even think of buying one.I hate following the latest releases of games and play them, so yeah I don't really care for games.The games I'm playing are compatible with Snow Leopard OS.So yeah that's it.If you want to ask something more, just do it.

I am not that interested in games too, except from 2 or 3. I also use programs to make short movies, creating websites and staff like this. The question is: are Mac better for my work instead of Windows 7 that I use ?

I am not that interested in games too, except from 2 or 3. I also use programs to make short movies, creating websites and staff like this. The question is: are Mac better for my work instead of Windows 7 that I use ?

Yes.

Hmm, I think I am gonna risk it. I will download Mac first to see if it fits to me, and if it does, I'm gonna buy it. :D

I'm gonna say it again...You will NOT understand the power of a real mac without it's hardware!

Macs are simple.You'll get used to it, you'll love them.Generally, programming, designing and such operations are more effective and can be well worked in mac os.If you're a gamer, then don't even think of buying one.I hate following the latest releases of games and play them, so yeah I don't really care for games.The games I'm playing are compatible with Snow Leopard OS.So yeah that's it.If you want to ask something more, just do it.

As a student in University you know that I am going to be in home everyday doing nothing. I can't design all day rofl, I will play games most of my time. So I think better is to buy windows eh?