Apple ~ Our Topic :)

Blane

Lol i backuped it, and now when i want to restore from backup, it says i don't have enough free space. I have 3 backups, and i can't find where they are to delete them.

357mt8y.png

How can i delete these backups? They are consuming about 5 gb of my free space.

Why you guys do jailbreak? You paid so much to buy a phone, you cant pay 0.70€ to buy an app? D:

it's not only for the apps its for the cydia tweeks wich help the iphone to become better and for many that you cant find in appstore

it's not only for the apps its for the cydia tweeks wich help the iphone to become better and for many that you cant find in appstore

Exactly.We love cydia <3

any news about jailbreak? geohot is being hunted for :P

If you speak about jb on 4.3.1 i0nic has presented one untethered jailbreak but he said that he won't share a complete jailbreak tool but only the part of untether ,probably from a Cydia package.

If you speak about jb on 4.3.1 i0nic has presented one untethered jailbreak but he said that he won't share a complete jailbreak tool but only the part of untether ,probably from a Cydia package.

i'm using only greenpois0n. But since we won't see this anymore , i want something similiar

Hi guys i want ask about iphone clones and etc you know airphone kiphone .... I like to buy one is cost 100 euro i will do right thing or is a shit?

There i see the clone is 99% like iphone 3.5 with wireless and 2 camera and and and you know i dont have money to buy iphone original because is cost  700 euro :S so i ask you if i will do the right thing if i buy the iphone clone

Hi guys i want ask about iphone clones and etc you know airphone kiphone .... I like to buy one is cost 100 euro i will do right thing or is a shit?

There i see the clone is 99% like iphone 3.5 with wireless and 2 camera and and and you know i dont have money to buy iphone original because is cost  700 euro :S so i ask you if i will do the right thing if i buy the iphone clone

Lold they are epic fail chinese shits.They are just fail don't buy them.